anal

last reply
128 replies
16.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Its such a personal thing, and a huge spectrum from cant even stand the thought of it, to its what turns me on more than anything. I guess it all comes down to if the thought of it stimulates those neurones in the sexual pleasure centres in your brain, and then if you find the actual act pleasurable. Its a huge turn on for me, but would never expect someone to do if they didn't love it or want to try it.
Lurker
0 likes
One of the three holes to fill on a lady! Love doing it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
OP: Fuck 'em . . . he's your ex for a reason . . . moving on!

I told my last boyfriend I had an anal fetish just before we had sex the first time . . . He proposed a few weeks later. Match made in heaven. biggrin

I agree with Metilda,

Be honest open & up front about it. If the person your with doesn't share your predilection, it can't be "forced upon them" with any degree of success.

A~
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I told my last boyfriend I had an anal fetish just before we had sex the first time . . . He proposed a few weeks later. Match made in heaven. biggrin

I agree with Metilda,

Be honest open & up front about it. If the person your with doesn't share your predilection, it can't be "forced upon them" with any degree of success.

A~
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I agree with Metilda,

A~
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Sooohorny
my last boyfriend told me i was weird and creepy for wanting anal as i really enjoy it, is this true, and do guys actually like it or are they all like this?

Don't get discouraged, keep putting out the "vibe"!
Most guy's like it to some degree, although most probably have little or no experience at it.
Here's hoping you find someone (like me) who loves it!
They are out there.

WEG,

A~
Lurker
0 likes
You want anal? Cum over here! I'll fuck that hole, go back to him for the other...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Different streaks for different freaks they say.

We both love it

0 likes

My wife is NOT an anal person, the few times we have were not bad, but also not her favorite item. Ive had anal before our current relationship with partners that absoultely LOVE it and if you both are on the same page and with the right amount of patience it is an amazing experience.