last reply
58 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Is that because we've had SO MUCH practice, I've had some bad ones but from youger guys that's why I tended to avoid them.

Call me greedy, but I love younger boys because they stay harder, for longer periods of time, and once they cum they get hard and ready to cum again pretty quick ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ
Call me greedy, but I love younger boys because they stay harder, for longer periods of time, and once they cum they get hard and ready to cum again pretty quick ;)

There's a lot to be said for young cock, I suppose. I'm not one of those, any more, though I was a seven-time cummer about two lifetimes ago. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
If you have a passion for oral sex and love performing oral sex you will be good at it.
Lurker
0 likes
NO, being bi i have had many men give me a blow job and have enjoyed them all but a women does it better for me. I would take a woman over a man anytime giving me head. I like it when a guy gives me a blow job because it's different & maybe a little bit . A woman lips, tongue and mouth are softer then a mans. It's just different coming from a guy is all and i find it a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Let's say for arguments sake that women are better at giving oral sex to other women because we know our bodies better than a man does. Does that mean that a man can give give a better blow job to another man for the same reason?

I can eat my wife better than any woman can; she can blow me better than any man. The reason for this is that over time, we have tuned into each others psyche.....

X.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My opinion is that this statement.. which has been going around for a long long time... is BS.

Every person is different in the sense of their aptitude for giving oral sex... their hangups/limits in what they would do to a person.. and of course their level of interest/motivation to actually give a good effort. Some people just don't like doing it. Others love it and are aroused from doing it. Some people get something out of pleasing their lover.. others do it just to do it. So right off the bat a particular person may or may not be good at it. Period.

Every person is also different in the sense of what they like. There are so many variables... There isn't just *one* single way to do it that works with every single woman. I know from personal experience that every single woman I have given oral sex to was different.. What worked on one doesn't work on another. What one woman liked might be something another woman wouldn't want me to do.

So I think there are just too many variables to narrow it down to a same-sex-advantage thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Having had oral sex with both men and women, I would have to lean towards women giving better blow jobs. But I can give a pretty good blow job myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a friend who said up front that if he was going to suck a dick he'd do a good job because he knew how he liked his sucked. So I guess women know women.
0 likes
Who enjoys giving it more? I think that could be ANYONE.

Anyone can have ample practice or (a good head start- pardon the pun) practice.

(Younger or older really doesn't matter except preference to the other person.) I am a female and should not answer on "Ask The Guys" and usually don't... just out of respect.

I feel strongly enough to wish to say that it is about who enjoys what they are doing the most {that can be someone gay or straight!}, who is most skilled and able in giving those pleasures {& that could be anyone} and then it depends on what the person receiving likes.

I have a young lover and I actually prefer him over older ones I have had. He is better, and I have had experience enough to give him the credit he so deserves. His skill does not depend on his practice either, (some people are naturals at things and talent comes more easily ... and some people are a savant!).

I actually agree with what erotcinfinity said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had plenty of bj's from women and guys, and I've sucked a lot of cock too. Just like most of the guys here I'm guessing we've all received at least one forgettable bj and one or two stellar bj's, and a lot in between.
Generally guys give better bj's because a) they want to, b) they know how it feels, c) they usually swallow
I find the down side to guys bj's is I find there's the lack of 'after glow' when it's all done, women tend to linger longer too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i give great bjs
Clumeleon
0 likes
Ditto.
Lurker
0 likes
If you say so, I will take your word on it. I have not desire to give or receive a bj from another man. To everyone their own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
women do everything better lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It really depends on the person doing the deed.

First question: Has he done it before?
Happiness

My life has no meaning, no direction, no aim. No purpose. But I'm happy. I can't wrap my head around this. What the fuck am I doing right?
Lurker
0 likes
If you agree with your first premise then logic would say you are right. The problem is I do not agree with the idea that a woman can do it better just because she is a woman therefore I disagree with your statement.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Let's say for arguments sake that women are better at giving oral sex to other women because we know our bodies better than a man does. Does that mean that a man can give give a better blow job to another man for the same reason?

I doubt it. I have met many women who have given me amazing blowjobs. It's all about how much the woman wants to give pleasure and is willing to listen and learn from her partner I think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had low jobs from both men and women and have to say men are better than women. As for oral on women I have never had a woman complain about the work I do down there
Lurker
0 likes
Experience counts as a factor here, as well as the passion that is put behind the activity. If you have a partner that is just doing it cause you like it then its not going to be good. But if you someone who likes it just as much as you do then it will be no problem. That's how its been for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No
Someone has to be the Villain
Lurker
0 likes
The question is a good one, point well made about knowing the body of the same gender...That said, although I'm not planning to test out my premise any time soon, I think we would know how to pleasure another man better than a woman...I know where I like to be touched to stimulate my arousal and my wife is not always focused on where that spot is...I need to give more "instruction", obviously.
Lurker
0 likes
With the many girls and women who have given me oral, only a very few seemed to really enjoy doing it to me. The rest were doing it for me. Of the 10, or so, men that have given me oral, all seemed to enjoy doing it. It's just better if your partner is enjoying it too.

As far as women being better at oral with other women? Well, probably overall. But I had a lesbian friend who went to BikeWeek in Daytona with me years ago. Believe it or not, it was my wife's idea.

She drank quite a bit and got fairly horny flirting with the women at the bars but never made a pick-up. When we got in bed that first night she told me she was horny and asked if I'd help her out.

After eating her pussy for quite a while, I asked if she'd ever had analingus done to her? She hadn't. I told her how much my wife enjoyed it and showed her the position we used.

So, for the next two nights of our three night trip, I got to enjoy that cute little butt of hers over and over.

She later told me that she'd shared my trick with other girlfriends of hers and she always had them cumming back for more! I think she really thought that I had done it as a favor to her. Damn, what a really great little butt she had. I'd love to be eating it right now!
Lurker
0 likes
The short answer is "No". I don't think a woman has any advantage over a man when it comes to eating pussy. If a man is smart, he will practice eating pussy until he is acknowledged as a "muff diving god". Not sure Ive reached that level yet, but I'm trying damn hard. A good indication that you're on the right track is when your lady gets wet just from hearing you tell her HOW and for HOW LONG you're going to eat her pussy. I think I'm on the right track, so far.
Lurker
0 likes
I disagree with women giving better oral sex just because they are a woman. Its all about practice. My boyfriend can have my legs shaking and get me screaming in no time. He knows what he is doing. I have no idea what he does exactly. I have never given oral sex to a girl amd if I were to try I would probably have them yawning. Practice makes perfect.
Lurker
0 likes

Some men are terrifically good cock suckers. But like all things, each man is different. I've had some pretty lame blowjobs from men, while my first wife was pretty good at it. I like to think I'm pretty good at sucking cock, but there were times, like before I learned how it was done, when I couldn't make a man cum in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Visexual
With the many girls and women who have given me oral, only a very few seemed to really enjoy doing it to me. The rest were doing it for me!

I enjoy doing it but I've also given quite a few just to please the guy
Lurker
0 likes
Men are not my thing... So how the fuck would I know?
Lurker
0 likes
YES MANY TIMES IT DOES. Guys who love to suck dick do it awesome~