advise on crossdressing

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
asked the same question in the girls section now wanting to hear it from you guys who of you likes crossdressers and maybe does it himself.Also I'd love to get advise on how to do it better
Lurker
0 likes
Probably the best advice you'll get, from me at least, is: Find clothes that fit you. Wear them, learn how to apply makeup properly, if you want to go the whole hog. Don't steal clothes from your wife, girlfriend, significant other, family members, or female friends. If you don't want to go to too much expense, use charity shops.

And I believe you're looking for 'advice', not 'advise'. That misspelling does my head in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy wearing my wife's lingerie. It feels so soft and sexy on my cock. I ooze precum when I just think about wearing them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to wear my wife's panties and nighties, and jack off wearing them
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to wear sexy clothes do it all the time
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Check your male to female clothes sizes and buy good quality make-up. There are lots of make-up tutorials on Utube, and study closely the mannerisms of the type of girl that you see yourself as.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing all lingerie. Wife knows, I dressed for her when we were dating, didn't want any secrets. We sometimes shop together for bras and panties.