Adult breastfeeding fetish

last reply
23 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Be honest guys, how mnay of you have ever seen a girl u know who has had a kid recently and she gets her boob out so she can feed and u see how big that nipple is and have wanted to suck on it.

I can say i do, so it looks so nice even tho its a perfectly natural thing for mothers do do, do u want to taste that milk for yourselfs.

How many of u have already tried it, what did u like about it?

how many are curious about it like me and want to try it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
Be honest guys, how mnay of you have ever seen a girl u know who has had a kid recently and she gets her boob out so she can feed and u see how big that nipple is and have wanted to suck on it.

I can say i do, so it looks so nice even tho its a perfectly natural thing for mothers do do, do u want to taste that milk for yourselfs.

How many of u have already tried it, what did u like about it?

how many are curious about it like me and want to try it?

Omg that sounds like an episode of Little Britain. Talk about taking the food from a baby's mouth!
Lurker
0 likes
I did suck my wife's milk; it was a truly beautiful feeling, for us both. I would definitely recommend it...
Lurker
0 likes
While I enjoy a woman's breasts, and nipples (a lot), I have no desire to breastfeed. Now she can cook me up a nice steak if she likes.... ok, scratch that, I will cook that up. She can sit with me while I eat my steak. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I never have but think it would be super sexy to try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want a man to feed off me. I wish I had milk for him right now>
Lurker
0 likes
Never tired it from the tit but wouldn't mind it.
Lurker
0 likes
It was something that both my wife and I had decided to do, as we discussed it before her pregnancy. She loved feeding me like the baby; she would cradle my head, while I sucked on her nipple; the more I sucked, the more she produced. It was a turn on for her too, she actively encouraged me to do it...
0 likes
It happened with my wife and I loved it with her. Not only were her breasts big, firm and gorgeous, but I got showered a couple times when she was on top and they literally started squirting milk (she was a very good producer with lots of surplus).

All the same, I think it is one of the nice perks of getting your partner in a family way rather than something to be sought out with just anyone. And it's not all fun and games, either. After all, sex with leaking breasts often ends abruptly and incompletely when someone else wakes up and needs them .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuk.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
It happened with my wife and I loved it with her. Not only were her breasts big, firm and gorgeous, but I got showered a couple times when she was on top and they literally started squirting milk (she was a very good producer with lots of surplus).

All the same, I think it is one of the nice perks of getting your partner in a family way rather than something to be sought out with just anyone. And it's not all fun and games, either. After all, sex with leaking breasts often ends abruptly and incompletely when someone else wakes up and needs them .

thats what i wanna hear, as long as u enjoyed it.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Sorry some of you didn't like it. It's very sweet and it is an absolutely loving thing to do. It's not stealing from the baby because they were always well fed and fat, as babies should be.

The last time for that with us was the summer of 1974 after our last son was born in January. He's 40 now and that makes me feel like a REALLY old fart. Well, I am I guess.
I am always a gentleman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
go for it, if ya like warm milk, which I do NOT
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
It was something that both my wife and I had decided to do, as we discussed it before her pregnancy. She loved feeding me like the baby; she would cradle my head, while I sucked on her nipple; the more I sucked, the more she produced. It was a turn on for her too, she actively encouraged me to do it...

how big were her boobs and her nipples when she let you feed from them?
Lurker
0 likes
A guy goes to an MD for his heartburn.
The doc treats him for 6 months no results.
Out of desperation doc sends him to a wet nurse.
Doc explains that sometimes breast milk will cure HB.
Guy goes to wet nurse daily for a month, gets relief for the first time.
He thanks her on his last visit and is getting ready to leave when she says,
"You know I've really like having you here. Is there anything "else" I can do for you? "Anything", just name it and I'll do it.
He looks at her smiles, and takes her hand and kisses it, saying, "You know there is one thing I'd like."
He puts his hand on her breast, opens her blouse, and puts his lips to her nipple and says, Can I have some cookies with the milk?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to suck a woman's breasts. I think all men do. If she were to produce milk as I sucked on her nipples, I would probably drink it.
But as far as being breastfed like a baby? With your significant other probably a yes, with a random woman, just because she is breastfeeding her bub? No for me thanks.
Hope this pic works out...
:&ved=0CAgQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2F%2F2012%2F08%2Fi-saw-dad-with-mom-last-night-i-think.html&ei=vOsTU835O42vkgXr84HQCg&psig=AFQjCNG2GIj6d1Lnp-FxDzZ-JuFCyCP9ww&ust= 98
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Surprise, surprise, it didn't. I will have to learn how to post pics in here....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justalilfun
Surprise, surprise, it didn't. I will have to learn how to post pics in here....

Removed by admin. Remember guys No pictures of anyone under 18 allowed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada

how big were her boobs and her nipples when she let you feed from them?

She was 38c when we first met; during the pregnancy she got larger, as well as the nipples. During the feed, she was well over 40d, the dark rings around the nipples had become much bigger and darker. The nipples were about twice the normal size.

I agree with the other guys here; I would only feed from my wife; and not a stranger, just for the sake of it...
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me but if other people like it then fair play to you
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This has always been a fantasy of mine. I would love to try it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was much younger and a bit naive to such fetishes.

My daughter was just a baby and a neighbor came to me asking for bottle with my milk. I was so stunned, I said I didn't have any extra. He asked if I had an extra bottle he could have. Trying to get him to go away, I gave him a bottle. Then he asked me to feed him! I drew the line there!! My daughter now 23 laughs each time I tell the story about the bottle beggar.

Later that day he was visited with a warning to never knock at our door again and he never did.