64 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by caharain
Can I answer a question with a question? Why is it that when a woman see's a nice size pecker the first question is "How big is it?"

I don't think I have ever asked a guy that question...

No, I haven't either. In fact, that question could be asked of a small pecker, too.

It ain't the size of the wand, it's the magic in the damn thing, right?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pudmeister
Can there ever be a set of boobs or a pecker that's too big?

Yes and yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by caharain
Can I answer a question with a question? Why is it that when a woman see's a nice size pecker the first question is "How big is it?"

I don't know, maybe she feels the need to make small talk.

Are you speaking from personal experience there?

Uhhh no uh uh not me *laughs* I've actually had a woman measure me against her forearm....
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, the ONLY accurate way to measure a guy is..... From the base on the top side, to the tip.
after all, THAT is all your gonna get in her ! ! And by the way, whats up with almost every guy who writes has a damn 5 0 Foot cock !!!!! Get real, get honest and realize ya got what ya got.
P. S. One big reaso guy's always wanna say they measure so big is....... Because you girl's always talk
about " Wow, What A Big One He's Got ! "....etc.....etc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its true a lot of guys ask girls on the internet about measurements. Those are usually the same guys with 10 and 1/2 inches of swing meat and big around as a bottle of beer. To be hinest I don't know the difference between c d a be f g w what ever size the are thats how it is. I like them all