accent sexy?

last reply
53 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Some men say accents are sexy. What do you think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vampire_girl

If it is real. Go with who you are, faking it is generally not sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way a woman speaks is just another piece of the puzzle. If all the pieces fit together the right way it's sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vampire_girl

It is not the accent it is the complete package.

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is a simple concept of attraction towards a niche. there is a tendancy of a connoisseur or a man with choice to have what others dont have whether it be a car or a girl. To explain what i am suggesting via example a girl with a british or australlian accent in the states might an asset for her whare as if the same women were to be found in a bar in the UK or Australlia, it would not be considered an asset or she would be just as sexy as a fat chick to a blind man. Hence accents are relative to the chicks location and the beholders ears!
Lurker
0 likes
well ya
Lurker
0 likes
only some............ what kind of accent
Lurker
0 likes
Some accents are sexy on some girls, it depends on the girl and what her accent is. There is not a good way to answer this question.
Lurker
0 likes
it is sexy and attractive when it is a natural accent...faking the accent kills the benefit
Lurker
0 likes
I agree - a piece of the puzzle....but to contemplate her whispering, in urgent or provacative ways or meanings, things in my ear with an exotic-, or sultry-sounding (for you lovely Southern belles) accent sure fires the imagination, and while perhaps getting acquainted, and engaged in flirtatious conversation, adds a bit of heightened appeal....for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Accents are real sexy. I love hearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
i have a english accent and have been told it sounds sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well of course accents are sexy..
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's like most things, if it is real then Awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
there is nothing sexier than a southern accent!! not a thing! so sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
I love a sexy accent..anything english turns me on. I don't know why but it does.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Contessa
I love a sexy accent..anything english turns me on. I don't know why but it does.

I need to get your phone number!!

Accents are very sexy, but so is the voice. with a soft purr you'd win me over everytime!
Lurker
0 likes
I find some very sexy, others a real turn off. Not going to say which ones are which though!
0 likes
Only if it's a natural accent.. at least to me.

I go for German accents. British accents are awesome too. Irish and Scottish accents are the best. French would be okay.

Bonus points for speaking in the language when we are having sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sexiest accents (women) in my opinion are English, Irish, Jamaican, and New Zealand.
Lurker
0 likes
Love a girl with a nice Scottish Brogue. When traveling abroad I love to listen to people talk. They usually are interested in me because i'm a tourist.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Depends on the accent and if it's real or not.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very much enjoy many accents. Just as long as it's one I can understand her through. If I'm missing the conversation because it's so thick, not good.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If her pussy can milk five orgasms from my cock in 180 minutes, she can speak Artathian Zippleliptix dialect, for all I care. I'll still lurve her. If she hasn't dehydrated me to death.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
accent is not an issue as long as the girl is confident to her self that is sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Accents are so hot, even better when she switches back to her native tongue during orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
I love accents, again only if they are real though - and I guess it depends what they are saying...

I have a Scottish accent, so you all sound sexy to me!

mwah
x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an accent, so it MUST be sexy!! eheheh