A question for the older gentlemen.

last reply
98 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well. Interesting question. First of all, if you give me a private message I'll tell you where to find me to aid in your prowl. Seriously, I'm a bi guy in my sixties. I assume that that qualifies as older. Gentleman is, of course, in the eyes of the beholder. Years (decades?) ago, I would have thought such a situation did indeed indicate a high likelihood of a gold dogger. However, I have found, surprisingly to me, a significant population of younger gay or bi men that are only interested in older gentlemen. If that's true for men, why not women? One man I know, in his late 30s,isn't interested in me because of my age. I'm too young, not by much, but he has quite a few intimate friends in their 70s he spends his free time with. A gold digger ? Not likely. His partner of 75 told me that the younger partner actually has more income to support the two of them.
I somewhat frequently enjoy the pleasure of a group of sexually active men - I.e., a weekly sex group session. The number of younger men in their 30s and 40s there solely to service us older gents is unreal to me. I've never had a problem in my younger years with older guys. More than one taught me a thing or to or three. But I never sought them out. These guys do.
So attractions, sexual or other, happens regardless of age. Nevertheless, I would be suspicious if a young sexually attractive lady suddenly sought me out for a sexual liaison. I'd be suspicious all the way to the bedroom and beyond.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Eutopia

Something about my mother alwasy telling "Older men are just a bunch of perverts" stuck with me. xD

As I fit your demographic (42) I feel compelled to answer. I'm the guy your mom told you about.. not a pervert.. a PROvert. I could honestly say that though it might be flattering, there is no way I would entertain the idea of more than a conversation with anyone under 25. I'm not really into the whole "casual sex" thing anymore; because of my own desires I need someone who completely trusts me and that doesn't happen in a matter of minutes.
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
since I am a polite fellow hitting 60 this month, i feel qualified to answer. If she is intelligent and libidinous, I am elated. I do watch out for what i call "babysluts" who are trying to live out a Daddy fantasy... not my style. Any gold digger is going to be sorely disappointed. But a smart sexy woman of any age gets the blood stimulating both my heads...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be flattered and take up the offer, as long as she is of legal age. And yes I am a guy in his early sixties. I have always loved women that were much younger than me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wouldn't really want a sexual relationship with a young(age legal) girl, would feel uncomfortable in having to admit that i am a pervert,,no not really just not my cup of tea.. much more interested in intelligent, healthy women in late 30s & older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well as has already been stated, I too would be flattered. I have always had thoughts of being with younger ladies or girls if you wish. I have never had the pleasure of it yet, but you never know. To make love to a very young, but legal girl would be awesome. I would love to be her teacher and show her the many ways to be pleased and how she could please her lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAVE ALWAYS DEALT WITH OLDER MEN FELT MORE APPRECIATED. THE FEW YOUNG BUCKS I ENCOUNTERED WERE GOOD FOR A MINUTE....THATS IT INTEREST WISE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be flattered and would want to find out what her fantasy is that made her somehow interested in me. I just might be able to indulge that fantasy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Eutopia
When you are..."approached" by a younger female, I mean young, but still of legal age, what are your thoughts on the matter?

Do you feel Flattered?
Do you think they're flirting with you because they're gold diggers?
Are you in that cliche' slump of thinking "is this really happening?!" over and over again?
Maybe all the blood in your body flow straight between your legs?
Or do you all think of something completely different?

I'd love to know, just incase I attempt to stray along the mature lines next time I'm on the prowl. ;D

I was in the kilt, one night at the pub, and as I was leaving a young woman asked, "Can I pinch your ass?" Now, I'd never been asked that before, and my first thought was she was trying to find out what's worn under the kilt (and I can tell you, nothing's worn - it's all in perfect working order), but then I thought she might actually have lifted the kilt in order to pinch my bare ass. It could have led to something uncomfortable for me and my wife, and my wife would have made it very uncomfortable for the younger woman, to be sure!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would think it was a joke
Lurker
0 likes
It's a curse, but I've learned to live with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has happened and I had no issue at all. I don't feel old and she being 20 wanted to get to know me. We had a wonderful romance. I'll just leave it there.
Lurker
0 likes
the answer is yes to all your questions I love being approached by a younger woman!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If its legal and you started flirting with me then away we go
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be flattered, then show her, Orgasmic Ecstasy, she's Only Dreamed of...Mmmm...smile:P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be flattered and if my wife wasn't around I would then I would be as sure as possible find out if she was a working girl, and then I would think about wither I can get away with this. I would love for this to happen.
Site administrator
0 likes
I would be, and have been, flattered but always I find out that they are just after my savings in the bank, £2.89, and the lil pink piggy piggy bank (lol that was a mouthful) that I keep next to my bed next to the pink bedside lamp. Always the bloody same .. sighs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When is has happened I have been very flattered. I find that younger women actually hit on me more now than when i was in my 20's.

i think that it's kind of hot now. There was a point when I thought, "oh my god, she could be my daughter" and it was a bit of a scary proposition. But then, over time, I've accepted that younger woman have the same fantasies about older men as I did when I was there age about older more experienced women.

I'm not sure where a relationship would go. I have several friends who have and are in relationships with younger women. And by Younger, I mean much younger 20+ years. The guys love the sex part but can't really keep up with he social life and going out that a younger woman should have. younger women seem to have difficulty fitting in with a crowd that is as old as their parents. It's just different conversations. I'm not speaking from first hand experience here only from what I have seen and talked to friends about.

The sex, though, according to both men and women, is absolutely fantastic. I've been told that older guys are a bit more slow about the buildup to sex. Much more confident in foreplay and not so much into just stick-it-in. But the same can be said of older women (oops, I meant "mature") I think that older women can be more attuned to what their own likes and dislikes are. To a younger guy, that's hot. To an older guy, sometimes women the same age are too stuck in their ways where as a younger woman is more apt to possibly experiment and try to more things
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?