Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You've got your period and your fuck buddy calls...

last reply
41 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just dont have penetrative sex . but my boobs get too sore to so a few days a month kissing and cuddles only , which can be OK especially when you and your girlfriend get in sync ( lesbian couples only lol ) besides its great making up after the PMT arguments
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be inclined to tell my partner that I was menstruating, and I wouldn't be with anyone that thought it was a turnoff.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have approved the experience often and I have no problem if he doesn't. We use a towel as some times it is messier than others and shower immediately afterwards.
For me I enjoy it and my orgasms are usually a bit stronger than normal. I see no problem apart from the mess.

Quite. I had a GF who finally told me that she was much hornier during her period so we just used a towel and showered. Except one time when she forgot to remove her tampon, that mortified her.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
A bit more preparation and we proceed as usual. I won't be shelved during my period and I am pretty up front about this from the onset.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it happens, doesnt bother me & if he doesnt like it he can find another outlet. or is that an inlet? lol
anyway a lot of guys seem to enjoy getting their red wings, girls always understand so its no prob there either. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck it! Let's drink the blood! Let's get crazy..
The devil's going to make me a free woman. The devil's going to set me free. Dead bodies everywhere...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Munny
Fuck it! Let's drink the blood! Let's get crazy..

I'm with you! If I can fuck in the mud I can fuck in the blood smile
Lurker
0 likes
This happens pretty often actually but he knows I'm very oral so.........
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have a problem with it ,most guys I know don't care
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He gets a handjob or blowjob.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Blood wings, get over it...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If I am in the mood then I don’t mind giving blowjob and taking up my arse. 

Nafisa