Your Sexiest attention getter

last reply
35 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have a very nice silk "gunny sack". Will you cum over and try it on? Prove your point to me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TastyMissPT
Have a very nice silk "gunny sack". Will you cum over and try it on? Prove your point to me?

Oh Tina! You would probably be even sexier than me in that as your attitude is totally HOT!
But you know I'm right either way!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I have a smile that peeps seem to like a lot. So, I'd say my smile and my butt create a lot of attention ;P
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
My fanny, hands down.

Quote by BelleduJour
I have boobs, big ones so my go-to attire is anything that shows off my cleavage. And if I REALLY want attention, I'll opt for a fitted top that hugs my ample bosom (always tasteful, never trashy of course).

Quote by Metilda
I bought cream / white / lacy / satin pieces (or the opposite - black) thinking it was sexiest.

Quote by vjlegbabe
A pair of sheer stockings in sexy heels showing off my feet after a pedicure.Always gets noticed!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My legs are my best asset so wearing a rather short mini skirt or dress has always made me a hit with the gentlemen. Wearing a garter belt is always hot. Maybe even a little peek at my panties to a guy I'm attracted too is good as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I am short and petite so usually it will be short skirts and some nice heels. Everyone says my ass is my best feature, but I still like my boobs even though they're small. I'm quite bubbly and silly sometimes which some guys DON'T like, but some guys think is cute?? IDK? I am a pretty good dancer so my dancing certainly attracts attention from some guys (and girls). I do love nice lingerie (a trait I got from my mom) so if a guy gets to unwrap the package I'm sure he'll be pretty pleased with what he finds so long as he likes smaller kind of girls. I think mainly the thing is your personality. Even if you look hot, if you don't like the personality then the "hotness" becomes less, right?