your masturbation experiment

last reply
10 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some of you may know, I like to write about masturbation and I am preparing a new story. So I need to create a new masturbation scene.
But I like you girls to inspire me a bit with unsusual ways to masturbate. So here is my question: What kind of unusual masturbation technique
situation or location can you brag about? The more bizare the better, only one condition: it should have worked for you all the way to an orgasm :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did it with a barbie doll once...

Action Man would have been better.
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think guys need a real good toy we don't have anything good or maybe I need ideas
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Fnrock
I think guys need a real good toy we don't have anything good or maybe I need ideas

I believe there are some masturbation thread about things men use to masturbate in the ask the guys. I'll see if I can dig it up.

[Edit:]
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst15262_Do-you-use-male-masturbatory-devices.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst2885_A-question-for-the-guys-about-the-different-objects-you-have-enjoyed.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst15060_MasturbationSex-Pspot-Stimulation.aspx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok looked at the posts but nothing I thought interesting
But thanks for thinking about me
Lurker
0 likes
ive used my brothers xbox controller spread out on his bed, ive used fruits and veggies, tub,
Lurker
0 likes
I have a bunch of dildo's, but the unusuall things that I have use include a hair brush, and a shampoo bottle. I am eyeing up my bed post though.....lol
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if this is different or not, when I joined Lush I thought I did some strange things, but on here I qualify as pretty average so it won't surprise me if everyone is ahead of me. Anyway, if it helps with a story, feel free to use it, if not, just ignore.

I'm sure it's not unusual that my washing machine and I have been in a relationship for many years, he's been a very reliable lover and even lives happily with me getting a younger model every few years.

What might be a little bit unusual is that I have a dildo with a suction cup that sticks to him either on top or on the front. I mostly use the front now after I nearly passed out when I was squatting on top a few years ago. I can sit on top but I need a smaller dildo for that. Now I lie on my back on the floor or squat on my hands and knees or stand and lean over a chair. I'm sure this is why modern washing machines have so many programs and higher spin speeds. No one needs that many for washing clothes.

Thinking about it, I've got a little behind in my laundry recently, I might catch up later.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I had an off and on again relationship with a Sears & Roebuck trash compactor for a few years in the 1980s. I upgraded to a self-lubricating, Craftsman portable air compressor in 1991. New decade, new toy.

I've never looked back.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks Everyone.

those are a coupe of good ideas! Some are quite hot and ... inspired me . Thanks Catnip for all those likes - awesome!
What do you guys think? Would a bicble seat work? Spnnclass?
Have you ever filmed youself and your private parts while doing it?
Lurker
0 likes
when i was at school about 4 years ago i used a pencil case and i have used choclet and both feel great