Your Man would Strip for you

last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Girls, So if your man was going to strip for you, what moves and things would turn you on and make it hot, special and omg foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
The person I'm thinking of, could do any moves and it would be gooooood
Lurker
0 likes
Are you looking for a show, Max?
Lurker
0 likes
Ive only been treated to a stip tease a handful of times by guys. Im not really comfortable with it, I get really shy and start to giggle.

Im more of a- in the heat of the moment, ripping each others close off type girl.

But! I did find it incredibly erotic to see a guy strip for me while I was having a nice bubble bath. Taking his clothes off slowly to the rhythm of some gentle music while telling me what his plans were for the rest of the night... hot. Keeping eye contact!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the input guys.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sripping is difficult to do well, even for girls - and I imagine harder for the boys since it's not normally a role I assume they take.

Take your socks off first, before the act, unless your lady has some kind of foot fetish. Watching a guy remove socks is not something I consider sensual...

Someone above mentioned eye contact. Do keep contant, but you can break it for short periods of time, and if you're stripping of right she most definately will. Slowly, sensually and with slow music would be best. Necho's point about the bubble bath sounds sofuckinghott. Try that... You lady will likely appreciate that enough to be extremely reciprocal to whatever you offer next.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want a lap dance straddle me baby and shake that sexy ass!!! And I even have a certain sexy ass in mind! hehehe
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
abs always turn me on! just saying! silly

------------------------------------------

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Watching male strippers has never been a turn on for me at all. A lot of guys can't dance, and it's always seemed kind of cheesey and emasculating to watch them doing a traditional striptease set to music.

However! The idea of being tied up and restrained, and having him standing in front of me, looking down on me with gazes locked, while he slowly yet purposefully takes off all his clothes with that "I'm going to fuck you so hard" look in his eyes... Mmmm... that's definitely hot!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would find it very erotic if my man would strip for me. I had an ex that used to like stripping slowly all the way to bed, he always had me excited by the time we got there. My opinion-- STRIP ON---OR SHOULD I SAY STRIP IT OFF!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it is hard enough for a woman to strip and remain sexy. Just like a man, but he cannot move like a woman. So he needs to be tender and passionate. Easy music, slow moves and a tender, light touch on a g-spot like her ears or neck works. Be very passionate without banging her brains out. Soft caresses in the key spots and gentle moves. If you can really dance slow, that helps a lot too.
May all your ups and downs be between the sheets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This made me think of two things:
1. From PS I Love you, when Holly is laughing and telling him to do the stomache thing.

2. A video I saw, I think it was on Lush. Of a guy stripping for his woman, he was doing a fair job of it got down to his drawers and turned around for her, she screamed, he spun around to the camera to reveal a long brown streak. Disgusting and hilarious at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

However! The idea of being tied up and restrained, and having him standing in front of me, looking down on me with gazes locked, while he slowly yet purposefully takes off all his clothes with that "I'm going to fuck you so hard" look in his eyes... Mmmm... that's definitely hot!

Oh, yeah!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My current boyfriend loves to tease me so it fits his personality to do a strip tease. But some of the other guys I've been with it just doesn't work. I think it really depends on the guy.