Your man with other women - a turn on?

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Assuming you were able to put aside feelings of jealousy (or have already done so), would it turn you on to think about, or even watch your boyfriend/husband having sex with another woman? Would you be able to just be happy for him because he's enjoying himself?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Assuming you were able to put aside feelings of jealousy (or have already done so), would it turn you on to think about, or even watch your boyfriend/husband having sex with another woman? Would you be able to just be happy for him because he's enjoying himself?

There are plenty of things he can do to enjoy himself besides sticking his dick in another woman. But if he wanted to, I'd let him have at it. Just don't expect me to be apart of it or have anything to do with him, for that matter. I don't share in a relationship.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Actually I have been the other women several times. I like it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator

Hell No
I hope you will all follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/@Tammy_Nguyen_77 I can also be found on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TammyNguyen1977

Tammy
Lurker
0 likes
and again HELL NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree. Hell no.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Lurker
0 likes
Not thinking so
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely not.
Lurker
0 likes
Then it's a good thing your men are good at keeping secrets
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
No, I do not share
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Fuck, no!!!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Definitely not a turn on. I don't share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NEVER!!!!!!!!

for if that was what MADE him happy

then clearly ..i was..not
Cheeky Chick
0 likes

^Enough said^