Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your first pair of sexy knickers (panties)

last reply
10 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
At what age did you buy your first pair of sexy knickers (panties) or lingerie.

My Mother always bought me good old comfy Marks & Spencer's cotton ones but I wanted to try wearing G-Stings and Thongs, and also experiment with stockings and suspenders but was scared that if she found such things in my laundry basket she might think I had suddenly changed from her sweet little daughter into a dirty little tart so I didn't start my collection of rude underwear until I left home at the age of 19.
Lurker
0 likes
Please let's remember the site guidelines when responding to age discussions.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i got my first thong when i was under the age thingy lol
i loved that thong tho
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yeah, I think most girls bought their first pair of panties when they were 'under age'...

But once I hit the 'legal age' for buying underwear, I went out to celebrate at Victoria Secret and became a total panty-whore from that moment on.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember I was also 'under age' and I was shopping with my aunt, how we ended up in the lingerie department, I don't know. But she ended up buying me my first thong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i brought my first g string after trying on my older sisters loved them and been wearing them ever since, and was also very under age lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought my first sexy panties when i was "underage" also, My and my BF went with her older sister and I bought a very sexy purple thong and bra. I have been addicted to sexy undies ever since.

BTW, I didnt know that the Lush age restrictions also had to do with buying panties, just thought it had to do with sexual activity.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what, you buy your own sexy undies? i prefer it when the are bought for me - probably why i don't own many... of course, i don't wear panties very often either, so that might have something to do with it... and i vaguely remember leaving behind some of my sexiest pairs in the past as souveniers. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Bought my 1st pair when I was 17. Nick and I were spending the night together for the 1st time and I wanted to drive him crazy with lust. It worked! And it still works today...
Lurker
0 likes
When I put on my first thong it made me feel so sexy and I've been wearing them ever since, stockings to are just the best, men love them and some women I've been with also find them very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first pair of sexy panties....wow...good times. I was at my first girlfriend's house and she was cleaning up in the bathroom after our messing around. My pussy was still a little wet from her eating it out...but I started looking through her pantie drawer (she was much more experienced at that age than I was), she had thongs, g-strings, lacy cheekies, and even a few wonderful dildos in that drawer. However the first thing that caught my eye was a lacy black pair of silky panties, bikini cut; I had to try them on....so I slipt them over my wet pussy and they fit like a glove. My lover came back while I was gazing at my now sexy little ass in the mirror...that is when she said that I could have them...thus my first sexy panties!