2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
What helps you orgasm better?
Lurker
Quote by homerspongebob

A strange question if you mean Either/Or. Both have their place, both work differently, and both make sense with different partners. So ... my vote goes to BOTH! smile
Rainbow Warrior
My clit has become so responsive, I can get myself off with just my fingers within minutes. Vibrators are good for penetration, but I have no shortage of willing cocks for that. Masturbation is just something quick and dirty for me when I need to get off in a hurry.
Lurker
Thank you Bethany, very handy then when you haven't got much time but you are feeling horny then :-) x
Lurker
I have used my fingers for the past few years but last summer found my moms finger vibe and have started enjoy this
Lurker
Thank you jennsummer4 :-) You have a choice now so all good :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
One of my battery powered sweeties unless someone is watching then I mixed it up.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by jane_smiles
One word answer: YES!

laughing...that's too true!
Lurker
Do we girls do that sort of thing...
Advanced Wordsmith
I rarely use my vibrator. I can get off just fine with my fingers and read that using a vibrator too much can make you desensitized to the touch of a man. I never want that to happen.
Active Ink Slinger

I am assuming - Good - Better -_ Best.

Good - Fingers when I have nothing better or a vibrator when I have the time and nobody else,
Better - My guys cocks who have had a couple of years practice and know how to use it with me..
Best - My girlfriends fingers and tongue. She never fails.
Lurker
Honestly, I would think for me, vibrators would only good for cybersex.
Lurker
They both get the job done so I'm not picky. Just whatever I'm in the mood for
Active Ink Slinger
Go gets any given day..it's so much better with fingers.
Having side that I do use vibrators at times as well.
Active Ink Slinger
I use both but its the sensitive edging sessions my fingers work the best
Active Ink Slinger
I do use a vibrator occasionally but I don't always have it when the mood strikes, so my fingers do quite nicely..
Lurker
Girlfriends fingers. But mine if hers aren't available.
Advanced Wordsmith
Its really what time will allow for.................theres nothing like fingers that know your own body!!!
But a vibe is instant gratification and sooooo intense!!!!
yum
Love, Jen xoxox
Lurker
Neither...
my fingers are a quick, handy means to an end but it's a small orgasm that doesn't really wow me. I don't even own a vibrator anymore, they're a tad annoying, to be honest.
Lurker
I defiantly like my vibrator, my fingers are good, but my vibrator makes it easier ;P
Active Ink Slinger

I use fingers most of the time. So fingers yes.

Nafisa

My fingers don't need batteries or a cord to plug into the wall

Active Ink Slinger

Between the two, fingers

Nafisa