Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Favourite Type and Colour of Knickers

last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What type and colour of knickers do you like wearing and do you prefer nylon, cotton or what???
White, pink, blue or red cotton or lace fullbacks.
Lace brazilians or cotton briefs usually, but absolutely anything as part of a matching set.
black or pink are my favorites.
Sheer black thong is a fav
Whatever SHE is wearing wearing, is my favorite. smile
Red, black or pink boyshorts or hipsters. However I love "White, pink, blue or red cotton or lace fullbacks. " on certain girls ..
Thongs and G-Strings. I prefer it not to be frilly and favorite colors are Purple, Pink, Blue, Black, pretty much anything but Red.
My favorite panties are lace mini-cheeksters from vs. I normally buy whatever looks good.
Full cut cotton panties (like Sloggi maxi briefs).
I wear different types for different occasions like any other girl I think. For everday I just wear cotton hipsters. But if its a night where I want to drive a man crazy I opt for more lacy stuff. I love black or any other dark colour and they are either boyshorts or what they call Brazilian thongs. I find they are more flattering than regular thongs.
i don't have a favorite colour, but i do tend to have some lace or pattern/design on them. I ALWAYS wear a g-string or v-string and occasionally a thong. At a young age my (evil, bitchy, cunt) step-mom (at the time) gave me a bunch of thongs and g-strings and said i had to wear these kind of panties now. ever since then i haven't been able to wear anything else, maybe its because i grew up wearing them.. i don't know. That same spawn of Satan made me go tanning in tanning salons when i was underage and she got me hooked on it for 3 years, i'm lucky i didn't get skin cancer.
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

my sexy red thong
baby blue lace, really compliments my skin tone and makes me feel so sexy
White usually my preferred choice although I love cotton ones with motifs
White usually my preferred choice although I love cotton ones with motifs