Login

Your favourite 'less obvious' Erogenous Zone

last reply
95 replies
12.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Ladyship Verifier
Right along the side of my thighs is super sensitive. Also, I love to have my neck kissed. Drives me wild.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Lurker
My ears and the area of neck directly below my ears.

My stomach around the belly button.

Behind the knees.

Small of the back just above my ass.

All these areas can be very sensitive and get me very hot and very quickly
Removalist
To be kissed directly on either hip, the actual bone itself, is bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
First would be my ears! Go nuts when a woman kisses my ears and whispers soft thoughts. Also my lower back is another area that gets missed but gets me so horny!
Active Ink Slinger
the base of my neck for sure..bite, lick, blow kiss, it doesn't matter instant turn on! and words spoken, written or whispered.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't think there is a part of her body that I've not yet found that in some way can't be a turn on. It's all in the touch and stimulation. Simple caresses. Her ears and neck are especially good. But a hand/finger massage or can also work wonders.
Active Ink Slinger
Fun to see the answers of everyone else and to know the same spots are as sensitive for other. That magical spot on the upper shoulder/neck - omg. If really turned on, I can orgasm just from the light gentle kisses and scruff of the chin. smile Also my calves - something about the back of my legs and back being caressed and kissed - love it.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)