last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

Your driving along and you start thinking about sex. You feel that tingle between your legs. Do you slip a hand up your short skirt. Or stop at the nearest lay-by. Or wait till you get home or work.
Head Nurse
0 likes
On the way to and from work I can honestly say I am never turned on. Same with the store. It I'm heading to my SO's I've been turned on but what would be the point in stopping when I could continue the trip safely and get what I need at the end?
Lurker
0 likes
Well... I can't drive. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would wait until I got home. One of my biggest fears is getting into a bad car accident. I wouldn't want to have one caused by masturbating.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.... But I have already been parked in a parking lot and taken care of business a few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL, I can never wait until I get home, especially on long road trips. During a late night trip returning from an out of town work seminar with a couple of coworkers, I had the backseat all to myself. I took off my skirt and laid there bottomless for the latter half of the trip, playing with myself, all the while vigilant of the sleeping one in the front passenger seat, and that we stayed on the highway so that the driver would have no opportunity or reason to turn around. I also had my jacket partially draped over me for quick cover. It was so exhilarating, and I came a couple times. LOL, I actually nodded off and woke with my bottom half all exposed just as we were getting off the highway. That was a close call , and the thought of it all excited me even more....but I waited until I got home. One of the rare times.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I wait until I get home. Because I am a vibrator girl.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I wait until I get home and handle it there. I may squirm around in my seat just to make my lips rub up against each other...it feels really nice, especially when you're wet. I don't do anymore than that until I get home.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Keep a bullet in the glove box and you don't have to worry about stopping.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes i have it down to a science i can masterbate and drive although i have been seen by quite a few trickers but thts ok