Your Biggest Fantasy?

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So girls what's your biggest fantasy? Has it happened or do you plan on it happening?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To have my boyfriend cum into my vag without acting like a teenage guy thinking he got me pregnant. Oh the memory of when he did. He just came inside me, had a panic attack and called his mummy and he wasn't sure on what he should do.

He ended up taking me to the chemist to get the morning after pill and I took it in front of him. Mind you he was 34. All I could do was lay there and think "Well I'm off to get the morning after pill." smile
Head Nurse
0 likes
That people will discover spell check!

Lurker
0 likes
The biggest would have to be to wake up to find my significant other already inside me...
Matriarch
0 likes
You meanies.

I fixed the typos.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You meanies.

I fixed the typos.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh dear, I want to be with a white man. I would like him to be older than me, I have just been so turned on by that thought. Lame I know, but that's my number one fantasy.
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by nicola
You meanies.

I fixed the typos.

but really. I fantasize about spell check
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Joining two bi females and enjoying them
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sweeter
Oh dear, I want to be with a white man. I would like him to be older than me, I have just been so turned on by that thought. Lame I know, but that's my number one fantasy.

I know someone who can help with that !!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

but really. I fantasize about spell check

spell check buys me flowers and washes my back for me when i'm taking a shower. it cooks me dinner and puts candles on the dining room table. spell check is one sexy motherfucker.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.