0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
hi there,
and female version!

how did you have you best orgasm ever?
it would be interesting do discover some interesting "tricks"
Active Ink Slinger
My best orgasms always come from multiple points of stimulation!
Lurker
For me it's when my pussy and ass are simultaneously being stimulated by cock or toys or both. I lose all control! Feels like I'm in a free fall and the pleasure is oh sooooo intense! mhmm!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Georgiagirl25
For me it's when my pussy and ass are simultaneously being stimulated by cock or toys or both. I lose all control! Feels like I'm in a free fall and the pleasure is oh sooooo intense! mhmm!

that's so sweet, thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
Using a Sybian. Multiples are amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
Several weeks ago I got a lovely glass dildo and spent an afternoon playing with it when my children were out. It seemed to be an afternoon of endless, toe-curling arousal
Active Ink Slinger
nobody had exprience with Hitachi Wand?
it seems one of the best toy for female pleasure!
colin123
Being fucked while a butt plug is in my arse, quote from my wife
Active Ink Slinger
was my first orgasm with a partner, I had to wait until i was 25 before my first orgasm with a partner, before that i had always had to fake it. Thank Lisa i'll always remember x x
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Samantha32
was my first orgasm with a partner, I had to wait until i was 25 before my first orgasm with a partner, before that i had always had to fake it. Thank Lisa i'll always remember x x

this is lovely intimate answer, thanks for sharing
Active Ink Slinger
Doesn't matter how hard or often Ive cum during sex, the biggest is always from having my pussy eaten after, everything is so sensitive already & that just blows me apart, pure decadence