11.8k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Love dp
Lurker
0 likes
Yes many times love it when done right, yes guys just like housework you have to put in an effort!! Oh and one in each hole,, mmm mmmm mmmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
DP...yes please? I like anal too, but if I can get two guys to do my kitty the same time?...yes yes yes...Very yummy...smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes please
Miss Sinn is in......
Lurker
0 likes
We did try it a couple of times. It did take more of an effort to please her than just hump it in her holes. The other guy seemed oblivious to what he needed to do. We did try it again with another guy that was more cooperative and she loved it. However, we didn't do too many threesomes involving another guy, usually another woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Love a hot dp session!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it and especially when the guys cum in my ass and cunt at the same time!!! That feeling is incredible!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yessss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First up I am a male. Only have I done double penetration. Was having an affair with much younger woman. She brought along a penis shaped dildo and I inserted into her pussy while my lubed/condom covered cock was in her butt. For both of us we both had huge orgasms. The feeling of the dildo and cock rubbing against each other was a major turn on for both of us
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE LOVE LOVE DP!!!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Never been with two men at the same time but have used toys vaginally while taking him in my ass. Probably not the same, but it certainly leads to better orgasms.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have to confess that I do enjoy it very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You will have the best Orgasms that you could dream.

But remember not all boys play well together, so you may have to look for just the right guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Being dp'd is the best feeling ever. It's a never-ending stream of orgasms and delight!