Would you wear this?

last reply
78 replies
12.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it looks fine with a shirt overtop, but just you and the bra...well the bra is ugly. I don't think that I would ever wear it.
Lurker
0 likes
no thanks haha
Lurker
0 likes
Have to say, as a larger chested lady, that I'm all for trying out new styles of bra - seriously, when are they going to make decent bras??? I mean I get my necessary 'fix' at Bravissimo and what not, but honestly, we could be doing with some new technology in the boobage department!

I'm not a fan of the pointy cup, but I have to say that the bra looks like it could be nice and supportive (the whole point [sic] surely?)

I'd give it a try. I probably wouldn't wear it if I was trying to seduce or impress someone, but yeah, why not? Tell them to get one that actually fits the model (I don't think it looks like it does in the pic) round off those pointy nips a bit and we just might have a deal...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my sexy bitch girl friend would rock it at the club right before we stole all the hot chix from the guys!!!

Errrr wait, I'm not signed in as HotAssLessie69 - FUCK!!!! "MOM!!! I told you not to interupt me when I am on the computer!!!!! Yes Mother, no crust on my pbj sandwich."

WHERE THE HELL IS THAT EDIT BUTTON?????????
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my sexy bitch girl friend would rock it at the club right before we stole all the hot chix from the guys!!!

Errrr wait, I'm not signed in as HotAssLessie69 - FUCK!!!! "MOM!!! I told you not to interupt me when I am on the computer!!!!! Yes Mother, no crust on my pbj sandwich."

Lurker
0 likes
No, I wouldn't wear it. I think it makes your breasts look very cold and uninviting. Just my take on it!

Quote by wolverine15

Curses!! I knew you were too good to be true!! It makes perfect sense now why all those cock pics you sent me had website logos on the bottom. I so hope your ass gets grounded!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does this mean you're not coming to Vocational School Homecoming dance with me???????

And to quote another 'intellectual giant' - I am way hotter than those pics ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Curlygirly
No, I wouldn't wear it. I think it makes your breasts look very cold and uninviting. Just my take on it!

Oh please, I have seen you wear those damned bras...Wait that was you that sent those pics wasn't it?

Did I hit send to "all friends" again!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! DAMMIT!! That was a mistake, so can you please unsee those pics for me? Hey wait, you got the pics and you never commented on them? That's some cold shit, Dude!

Quote by wolverine15
Does this mean you're not coming to Vocational School Homecoming dance with me???????

And to quote another 'intellectual giant' - I am way hotter than those pics ;)

I did get that cute little dress at TJ Maxx, so maybe... Hotter you say? Ummm, well I'm going to need some proof of that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say that when I see boobs I dont expect them to be pointy and if I get far enough.. to see THAT? I think I would be a little disappointed with the woman concerned.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
not even if it was a cold day in hell.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not in pulic but if my lover wanted it, I would wear it for him in private
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a chance. It is awful
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hell no! I have DDDs as it is, I'd be armed and dangerous with one of those things on haha
Lurker
0 likes
Nope never
Lurker
0 likes
No. Boobs aren't pointy,, if they were to be that wy god would have made them pointy.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope I'm good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope..not a chance
doing my best to be good..