Would you seduce a married man?

last reply
28 replies
3.2k views
1 watcher
23 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies. If you could, would you seduce a married man?
Lurker
3 likes
No. I have a moral code I live by and that isn't allowed in that code.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahahaaaa! been there, done that, got a bit frisky with a guy at work, his wife found out and didnt do much, they are still together now. I was in relationship at the time and the man looked like a fucking god thats the main reason i done it (i wouldnt cheat or potentially home wreck for any normal guy), 6 pack everything, he made first move and i could resist!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Rookie Scribe
1 like

Wat can I say?? I did exactly that
I met him at the pub in the darts team of all places. He'd just gotten back from his honeymoon and we clicked right away.
We began seeing each other a few weeks later - initially only for a little fun but it soon got very serious and he's admitted many times that if he'd met me even 30seconds before the wedding, he'd have called the whole thing off.
We've been together now for 7yrs and are getting married in 7 days time.

I know some people will say"loepards never change their spots" but I know he won't cheat - he's too scared of losing the only thing in life that really matters to him - ME!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I would and yes I have
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
3 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
No. I have a moral code I live by and that isn't allowed in that code.

I agree completely.
Lurker
2 likes
It's a nice fantasy but I don't think the fallout is worth the hassel really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never, Unless I Had His Wife's Permission. Same Goes For A Married Woman!!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I enjoy flirting, and everyone does it, whether they say so or not. That being said, flirting is fun and can be exciting as long as it stays as only flirting. Its way too easy to go one step too far into seduction -- and that step really depends on the guy you're flirting with. For that reason - the uncertainty of how far you can go in fun - I am very leery of flirting with married guys (or even engaged or serious relationship guys). I do not want to be the reason for a breakup.

One of my favorite guys to flirt with is the father of a good friend - he's married, and his wife is great! She enjoys having me around - she has told me that when I'm at their house, the hubby sort of comes to life and seems happier. We flirt, and he's in a good mood. His wife is well aware. Its just a "personal chemistry" thing - he knows that I'm off limits for the most part, and I won't try and seduce him. Won't happen, and they both know it.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Not a woman but I had seduced married men. Bisexual cross dresser here and I don’t want a relationship just a man to occasionally fuck me hard and leave me alone. Married men fit that bill.

1 like

No, that's a thing for fantasy, not for real life. Too many complications.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Only if his spouse is cool with it

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yeah I would haha.

1 like

No. I would not. Lush is different, there's a certain amount of barriers here, so I don't mind chatting with a married guy, but I strictly enforce no relationship other than friendship. It would devastate me to know I caused strife in a marriage.

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Nope. Not unless his wife wants me to.

0 likes

I have been married for 13 years and have not cheated. But I am not happy, and things just keep getting worse. We have not had sex since last May. At this point I am ready to jump the fence. If I find the right guy it will just be about sex and comfort not a soul-mate concept. If he is married, then that is between him and his wife. I think a married guy is less likely to have STD. Less likely to want to date in public. Less likely to tell anyone. So in some ways a married guy would be more appealing to me than a single guy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Angieee

I have been married for 13 years and have not cheated. But I am not happy, and things just keep getting worse. We have not had sex since last May. At this point I am ready to jump the fence. If I find the right guy it will just be about sex and comfort not a soul-mate concept. If he is married, then that is between him and his wife. I think a married guy is less likely to have STD. Less likely to want to date in public. Less likely to tell anyone. So in some ways a married guy would be more appealing to me than a single guy.

Is your relationship in a place where open relationships are an option? My partner had a rock bottom libido. We decided on an open relationship, though neither of us has pursued that.

It makes her more comfortable because she doesn’t feel pressured for sex, knowing that by not having it she’s cutting me off completely. It makes me feel better because when we do (though it can be months and months between) I know she’s fully doing it for her satisfaction.

As far as what you said about married men, I would agree. They tend to be better at using protection. Cheaters don’t want to get caught and people in open relationships often are more respectful and reluctant to bring STD’s into their vector. They’ll also be like minded as to what the relationship means. No guarantees though. And if you are with a cheater as opposed to an open relationship there can be nasty fallout. Be safe.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

No, for the very reason he is seducible. I might, however, seduce his wife, but that's a different story.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

No, for the very reason he is seducible. I might, however, seduce his wife, but that's a different story.

Can i watch as you seduce his wife😈😎

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Seduce him, no. But if he comes onto me, I can be convinced to go for it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would. To emotionally fuck around w/ him.

No sex. Mik would know.

Social Experiment lol

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

No, waste of time.