Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you or have you...?

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Have or would you ever consider meeting someone in real life that you spoke too online?
I haven't but I would in the right circumstances. Obviously there is always the chance of meeting some one dangerous. If I were to, I'd have to have been talking to them a while as the liars always mess up their story sooner or later. Id meet them a couple towns over from my own and in a hotel. Make sure the staff know the situation and tell some one where I were going and that id text them every day at a certain time. So yeah I would meet some one, but id be seriously cautious and do it as safley as possible.
Coming soon...
About 17 years ago 120 of us from all over the world who had met online through a common interest all went to Ireland and met up - it was great! (Yes, the internet has been around for longer than that!)

One-on-one meetings? Have done, different circumstances to here, and no, would not do so in a hotel, or anywhere secluded. Would be in a public place, that's just common sense.
I agree with the points made the reason I ask is that in my teens it was something that was quite common for me to do but now its seems so difficult to talk to someone, make a connection etc.

I just wondered if it was just me! smile
Yes, if I feel I know them well enough.
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I sure have

lol THIS! biggrin
Maybe, once we got extremly comfortable with each other sure
I was deeply in love with a girl for nearly 8 years whom I met online in 2006. After chatting for a few weeks, we agreed to meet at a Barnes & Noble in Columbus one late summer evening, and were in bed with each other that night.
Done it many times, expect I will many more.
Yes. I'd like to try that.
Done it twice. After a loooong acquaintance. One turned out 'once only' and the other is still FWB.