Would you meet someone from Lush?

last reply
106 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to meet if someone form this part of the world..NEW ZEALAND.
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely would and am in the process of making it happen at the moment
Lurker
0 likes
hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have from other sites, but not lush.... would have to get to know them and make sure they arent loons lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have and I would again. Not for sex but more because I've made some amazing friends here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the person
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno. I have been messaged by a local guy but it's kinda...scary....
Maybe. Depends how long you've known them.
Lurker
0 likes
I would not except if its someone I've been talking to for a very long time but then I would opt for meeting in a public place during daytime.
Lurker
0 likes
I would only meet one person, I think they know who they are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After I got to know them online it's a possibility.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In all honesty, yes. I would be nervous as hell if I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definately Yes.
But we'd have to be geographically compatible tho. Soooo, Any Ladies from the DALLAS area feel free to chat w me or send me a msg so we can get to know each other. Austin and Ok City are good for me too.
Brian
And maybe just remind the FEW, if ill of us they speak, that WE are all that stand between, The Monsters and the Weak !
Michael Marks
Lurker
0 likes
Yes a very special man , I would
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely one person I would meet if given the chance.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
the list is extremely short of people from anyplace on the internet of people i would meet in real life. That being said i can think of 2 people from here i would definitely meet. It really comes down to the person though.
Fireman
0 likes
Thanks everyone for responding. There are a few women I would love to meet from Lush. Hopefully it will happen soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I havent, but i would
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
I have, but not intentionally. I recognized him from his profile pic; he was sitting having coffee with his wife. I was asked to join them (he recognized me also). We had a lovely conversation and after a couple of hours we went our own way. Yes, in this guys profile he said he was married and his wife knew he was on LS and it was true! The two of them would read the stories together. He and I had chatted a few times (not cyber) on LS. It was wierd that this happen as it did, but it made for a great experience.

Would I intentionally meet someone from LS? I don't know. For the most part I would have to say no. But there are exceptions to every rule ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! But have to trust them completely!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes if they invite me to Alden or Sambuca :P
Lurker
0 likes
YES.....
Lurker
0 likes
Smiles...
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by abygaleturner69
I have, but not intentionally. I recognized him from his profile pic; he was sitting having coffee with his wife. I was asked to join them (he recognized me also). We had a lovely conversation and after a couple of hours we went our own way. Yes, in this guys profile he said he was married and his wife knew he was on LS and it was true! The two of them would read the stories together. He and I had chatted a few times (not cyber) on LS. It was wierd that this happen as it did, but it made for a great experience.

No way! That's great!
Lurker
0 likes
...Who knows ? ...
Lurker
0 likes
I would consider it but are we ever sure the person is who we think or is it all a fantasy.
Lurker
0 likes
yep........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would love to meet several friends I have on Lush. Several have told me the same.