Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like your husband or boy friend to share you?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Are you hot for a friend and would like your boyfriend or husband share you, I think most girls would like to have a little strange cock, while their mate watched.
No. I don't like little strange cocks.
It's only good in theory for me. I don't think that I would want to do it even though I've thought about it.
No.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

No. While I love to please I'm devoted to my partner and get all my pleasure from pleasing them. I don't need another guy.
Quote by trinket
No. I don't like little strange cocks.

You stole my line!

I dont ever fantasize about it. If it was the right guy - and I mean my fantasy sex beast - then maybe. While my husband just watches? LOL no - I'm not into that scene.
Quote by MonicaVon
It's only good in theory for me. I don't think that I would want to do it even though I've thought about it.

Ditto
Quote by MonicaVon

Ditto
i want to be shared with anyone and everyone.
YES, he does and I LOVE it.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
The more the merrier???
I've done it the other way round and loved it

I've been shared by a married man and his wife, and few guys and their girlfriends.
I want to share me lady and I know she wants too just need her to enjoy life to the fullest and not think about it to much. Her bi-curious is part of the reason I am here. Yes share
Hell No I Won't Be Shared or I Won't Share My Man Either
Quote by BrownEyedBabyGirl89
Hell No I Won't Be Shared or I Won't Share My Man Either

I concur. Hell no I don't share, either myself or my man. If I was with someone who wanted to share me, well trust me I wouldn't be with him anymore.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
definitely yes from me
Quote by kiera

I concur. Hell no I don't share, either myself or my man. If I was with someone who wanted to share me, well trust me I wouldn't be with him anymore.

I agree.
Quote by MonicaVon

Definitely agree. I've thought about it at times, it is a fantasy. However, I know I would never actually do it.