8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hell yes i have and would do it again
Lurker
0 likes
No, I wouldn't try to sleep with him because I don't really enjoy sex with guys who are huge. But I can't say I wouldn't try to come up with a way to see it... Just because I don't want it in me, doesn't mean I don't want to see it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
No. Just because he is well endowed doesn't mean he knows how to use it! besides, there is more to sex then just the simple in and out. Does he know how to touch me? Is he unselfish? Do i like him, is he funny, charming, intelligent? And yes, i enjoy a good nameless quickie with someone from time to time, but it's always based on personality rather then the size of their tool. smile

PS. there IS such a thing as too big! i am a small woman and a massive cock would be more uncomfortable then pleasing, both vaginally and orally. I'm with Bunny on this one! biggrin

In answer to the question - no. Wouldnt go with a guy just on a rumour he has a big cock. He may have a big cock, but I'm with sprite and bunny, does he know how to use it. And yes, guys there is such a thing as too big for a lot of women. I want to be able to be fucked silly without thinking "shit this is gonna hurt".
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lithium9
So I had a party (or gathering since I supplied the booze and made the food) last night and after the light weights left and we were sitting on the deck the sex conversation started. A good friend of mine asked it but there were only around 20 women left (and not all answered) the question, so I pose it to the forum. Would you have sex with a guy (or try to) simply because you heard he has a really big dick?

No
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I would say that being with a man that makes you giggle is far more relaxing (and therefore conducive to seduction) than a man who whips out a huge todger and says 'Howzat!!!'

But maybe I'm old fashioned.

And what is this thing with cucumbers?? ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Defenitely not.
There is whole lot more top a good lover than a big dick. There are too many guys out there with big dicks that ate lousy lovers.
Lurker
0 likes
NO NO NO NO. God my best friend is with a guy who is 10 inches and that scares me. I dont want some monster in me. That doesnt even sound enjoyable it sounds painful. My mans size is perfect for me. And I wouldnt just hook up with a guy for sex. I like it to have meaning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say no! Just becuz he has a big dick does not mean hes oh so good in bed!
Lurker
0 likes
No. But im kinda in a different position then most women on lush. I wouldnt but id definitely want to play with him. I'm one of those girls that get excessively turned on by blow jobs and the bigger the better smile
Lurker
0 likes
solely based on rumored or even seeing his "big" dick? no.
i'm not a size queen,
as far as i go with blow jobs, average size is easier for me and lets me work better on him...

needs to be adequate, but beyond that size is not gonna get the deal done
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO WAY! It takes a lot more than that even if I may be curious to see how big it really is. Cock size, as long as not too small are abnormally large has never been important to me. There are many things that are much more important. As mentioned already, wicked sense of humor is far more likely to get me interested.

But as far as his cock, it is far more importnat that he knows how to use it and I have found, and a lot of my friends would agree that more often than not, guys with big cocks are not any good beacuse they think that having size is enough. Wake up guys, its not. Ill take 6" with skills and consideration over a 10" ego maniac any day!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Nope.
[url]http://[/url]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Let's see...

If it was Peter North...and I was getting paid $5,000 USD... I'd let him suck my limp dick til his jaw fell off. I might even claim filming right$.

Receiving BJ = sex? President Clinton claimed not, but I think he was full of shit.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
No, you want to feel turned on and that's because of what's he's like. I like really smart guys who are interesting and have traveled and done stuff. If he's a couch potato and has a big cock who cares, fucking boring!! Really, don't be so stupid. Would you fuck a girl because she has big tits? Probably but then you're a loser if you do.
Lurker
0 likes
If I was looking for a one nighter why not?!?! However a really big cock HURTS usually. Too many guys forget if they are really big 10" or more they can't go balls deep without injuring us lol. I actually feel sorry for a 12" cock because they prob don't get the same attention as a good 6-9 incher But hey if I was up for a challenge and horny why the he'll not!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lithium9
Would you have sex with a guy (or try to) simply because you heard he has a really big dick?

Only if he fucks me last.
Lurker
0 likes
No, bigger isn't better, I prefer a medium sized cock on a man whose biggest sex organ is his brain, that does far more for me than a big cock
Lurker
0 likes
I would and I have had sex with guys before based on the fact that i heard they had pretty decent sized penises and none of them disappointed at all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you ladies reading some of the replies here makes a man like me of average dick size feel better smile My wife would agree too that big dicks can hurt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
No. Just because he is well endowed doesn't mean he knows how to use it! besides, there is more to sex then just the simple in and out. Does he know how to touch me? Is he unselfish? Do i like him, is he funny, charming, intelligent? And yes, i enjoy a good nameless quickie with someone from time to time, but it's always based on personality rather then the size of their tool. smile

PS. there IS such a thing as too big! i am a small woman and a massive cock would be more uncomfortable then pleasing, both vaginally and orally. I'm with Bunny on this one! biggrin

A very good point!! There's smuch more to it than his dick size.
Lurker
0 likes
No, No and No again.

I am small stature, but I can do a Super sized man, but it is not my first choice. There many other things more important to have good sex between a man and a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simply put: I may not have ten inches, but I have never had any complaints.
OTOH, I used to know a guy who had a monster in his blue jeans, and he said a lot of women couldn't handle him
Lurker
0 likes
i definitely would and have and I don't see a problem with it. I am one who loves to push my limits and if he's big then I am pushing my limits by trying him out.