Login

would you get offended?

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
would you get offended is the guy you was seeing asked you to shave you pussy befor having sex??
Active Ink Slinger
Not if he asked in a sexy, wanting way, or even in a dominant type of way...as opposed to "Damn woman, shave that hairy bush!" Ya know? Since I keep mine neat and trimmed, my man doesn't have to ask.
Active Ink Slinger
yer thas cool i do find that most girls do look after them self down stairs but there is some that dont. Alot of guys just dont like a bush and will never eat out there pussy y it is too bushy
Lurker
He wouldn't have to ask, I already shave :P

But, I guess if he asked either sexily or politely, I'd do it.
Lurker
Yea ask politely and let her know it will be sexy not like, 'Shave that right now or i'm not coming near you with a 10ft barge pole!!'
Active Ink Slinger
lol i like the one mmonroe. I just have some satisfaction with shaving a girl and putin me nickname down the lol like some kind of branding thing lol " haha now that pussy has just become my tiger" lol
Active Ink Slinger
Depends on how I was asked. But since my pussy is usually shaved, never an issue. I wonder if most men would shave their hairy backs or balls if they were asked? But that is for another thread I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
well if you asked i would run to go shave lol