would you get offended?

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would you get offended is the guy you was seeing asked you to shave you pussy befor having sex??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not if he asked in a sexy, wanting way, or even in a dominant type of way...as opposed to "Damn woman, shave that hairy bush!" Ya know? Since I keep mine neat and trimmed, my man doesn't have to ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yer thas cool i do find that most girls do look after them self down stairs but there is some that dont. Alot of guys just dont like a bush and will never eat out there pussy y it is too bushy
Lurker
0 likes
He wouldn't have to ask, I already shave :P

But, I guess if he asked either sexily or politely, I'd do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea ask politely and let her know it will be sexy not like, 'Shave that right now or i'm not coming near you with a 10ft barge pole!!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol i like the one mmonroe. I just have some satisfaction with shaving a girl and putin me nickname down the lol like some kind of branding thing lol " haha now that pussy has just become my tiger" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on how I was asked. But since my pussy is usually shaved, never an issue. I wonder if most men would shave their hairy backs or balls if they were asked? But that is for another thread I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well if you asked i would run to go shave lol