Would you finger your man's ass while giving him a blowjob to

last reply
36 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do more than just finger his ass a prostate massage blow job combo is the hubby's favorite!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I do more than just finger his ass a prostate massage blow job combo is the hubby's favorite!

Exactly!!!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Up to the man in question. Some guys enjoy it, in which case, I am more than willing to help him in whatever way he needs to achieve his, just as I am sure he will help me find mine. Some guys don't, so why do something that is unappreciated at best?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, so many of you say yes, IF he wanted me to. Why don't you KNOW? Its a great feeling, and one that I'd be very surprised if any men would wouldn't. I bless the woman who first enlightened me, and all those since.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and the response although intense I believe was very pleasurable. I always ask first just to make sure he's comfortable with it.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by OldGeezer
Ladies, so many of you say yes, IF he wanted me to. Why don't you KNOW? Its a great feeling, and one that I'd be very surprised if any men would wouldn't. I bless the woman who first enlightened me, and all those since.

The great thing about bring individuals is we have individual tastes. Some like it(ex husband), some find it uncomfortable (ex boyfriend). I try to please my partner just as he tries to please me. Just as you will find some girls like it and some do not.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I would rather he did it to mine but if it turns him on of course I would!