would you feel rejected ...

last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
If a guy would not want a blowjob?
I have never cared that much for it and often I get board. I am a very voyeuristic person, and the thing is that during a blowjob, I just don't see her a lot. My favorite foreplay is to have her stripping and masturbating in front of me, and we may not even touch each other for 30 min.
So a blowjob is rather counterproductive to get me up.
Lurker
i dont think id feel rejected. sad though.
Active Ink Slinger
I hate to point this out, but what if SHE enjoys giving head. Maybe she wants to get head. Part of a good sexual relationship is pleasing the other person. No reason why both of these things can't be done.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
Quote by lafayettemister
I hate to point this out, but what if SHE enjoys giving head. Maybe she wants to get head. Part of a good sexual relationship is pleasing the other person. No reason why both of these things can't be done.

Poor gender confused thing, thinks he is a gal!

But no, the man (or girl ?) has a point, some girls love to spend some time giving some mouthly attention to their man's cock, if you happen to only be with girls that dislike giving blow jobs then it's fine, isn't it? But otherwise you may have to give in to a blow job once in awhile. Sigh. Such a hard life you men have!

Edit... pun not intended.
Lurker
I wouldn't feel rejected, but I would definatly be disappointed if my man didn't let me at all. Since you have a big of a voyuer streak, what about doing it in front of a mirror or a camera?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by rockstar81
Since you have a big of a voyuer streak, what about doing it in front of a mirror or a camera?

Now there's a good idea. smile

I wouldn't feel rejected either, but I'd be pretty confused. I've been told I give good head... and if what I'm doing isn't producing any reaction, I'd start questioning my skill.
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by rockstar81
I wouldn't feel rejected, but I would definatly be disappointed if my man didn't let me at all. Since you have a big of a voyuer streak, what about doing it in front of a mirror or a camera?

Good idea. I actually did that a couple of times and it worked. It also works if a girl just licks my dick and keeps (dirty) eye contact with me.
Lurker
I wouldnt feel rejected but definately sad about it
Lurker
I've never experienced a man rejecting a blow job although I usually respond to their needs rather than asking if they want one.

"Hi my name's Kim, I was just wondering if you would like me to suck your cock"?

"Hi Kim I'm John, the thought hadn't crossed my mind but if you really want to I'll let you"

"Thanks, you're so kind"

If a guy rejected a blow job from me I would assume he was gay however I can't see the above scenario ever happening so I can't see me ever feeling rejected
Lurker
To be honest, I would not feel "rejected", but since that is something that I do enjoy doing for my partner, I would be disappointed. Very disappointed.
Constant Gardener
'Kimberly, do you know that your teeth are slicing across the skin of my hard cock, and this has been causing me a bit of distraction?'

"Oh, I thought you might like this Johnny, since I have always sucked your dick in this manner for the last 22 years."

'Babe...Most men don't get oral, and I have put up with it just so I could tell my friends and managers, at the office, that I get head from a beautiful, articulate and very intelligent MILF...and thus increase my perceived standing with the other apes I have been forced, to work with.'

"Wut?"

'But I have recently begun fucking the new hire in our Human Relations department, and her 23 yr old mouth is either bigger than yours or she knows not to chew on dicks, so you no longer have to give me head. You may consider oral pre-penetration sex... unnecessary from here on out."

"Amazing, John, but does she know that which you crave and lust about the most?"

'I assure you Kim, she is not only licking my starfish, but she's also tossing my salad - with great relish and skill - you know, those activities you have always refused to entertain.'

"Has she also helped to birth and raise two of your children through their freshman years at college? Is she aware of your social security number, our six banking account numbers, your two former mistresses, and...does she have duplicate keys for our house, our Sea-Ray, either the Viper or the Lincoln and our vacation home ?"

'Wut?'

"And is she related to the judge who will see the paperwork across her desk, three weeks after I file, tomorrow morning?"

(gentlemen - reject at the beginning, not half-way through the rest of your life)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
I would not feel rejected if a man did not want me to indulge in oral satisfaction. Remember, giving a bj is not always just for the guys benefit. I enjoy it for my self also. I love the action/motions, the feeling in my mouth and the taste. No I would not feel rejected, but if I could never do it, it would hurt the chances of a long standing relationship especially if it was just for sex. However, I have never found a man or woman object to me going down on them. Never.
Advanced Wordsmith
Not at all, I would just presume it was going to be more about my pleasure than his
spank me hard please
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by masso66
I have never cared that much for it and often I get board. I am a very voyeuristic person, and the thing is that during a blowjob, I just don't see her a lot. My favorite foreplay is to have her stripping and masturbating in front of me, and we may not even touch each other for 30 min.

Did you try letting her blow you in the 69 position with her on top? You can caress her, finger her and fondle her while she pays you some oral attention. Might that help?
Lurker
Yes , i would . Hes not letting me do my job then ,
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by masso66

Did you try letting her blow you in the 69 position with her on top? You can caress her, finger her and fondle her while she pays you some oral attention. Might that help?

That's another good idea - I have thried that one often and it worked awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
Rejected: no. Slightly pissed: yes. As a few have already pointed out, giving head to your man is not just about his pleasure; some of us truly love doing it! And if you need a visualization, by all means invest in a camera or a mirror, or at the very least, close your eyes and use your imagination. What if she refused to masterbate for you because it did nothing for her?
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X