Lurker
0 likes
Ouch!! no and noooo
Lurker
0 likes
omg no way lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not the first time i seen that, there was a singer back in the 70;s or early 80's who had hers done like that too, only thing is she used chains an locks an tied them to her nips to an wheile singing pulled on them, she also painted herself white in body pain too, with bright red lips . what a show lol really grunge lol.
can't remember her name now. but she was wild lol. so that is mild, people will do anything to get noticed, an make a statement, smile.
i am not sure if sex would feel great or really hurt doing it with those in like that, think of how they would catch like a zipper ::::sadlol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my threshhold of pain does not extend to the genitals- fuck that
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

Lets see, now if I had gotten rid of my hair growth I would consider it. but the work to go around those when shaving.
I am not interested in spending more time with my razor down there.
Who's paying for laser?
Lurker
0 likes
Corset piercings are fun, like most bodmod's but....Yowch. Somehow I just don't see that being a 3 week healing period.
XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that is really pretty, but hard to fuck, hard to keep clean, and just overall a hassle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet Jeesuz I'm blind!!!
Lurker
0 likes
im in pain just thinking about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell NO fn way!
Lurker
0 likes
No way!
Btw, wouldn't you have to, like, get a bigger size in trousers? Especially skinny jeans...Or those hoops could get very uncomfortable when you're in certain sitting positions....
Lurker
0 likes
hell no!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I like about this seven year old thread is the image is missing from the original post, leting my imagination run wild
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Will the Forum Moderators please allow the image(s), so that we can see what the fuss is about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe we dont want to see it ??? :O