Login

Would you ever meet someone from Lush?

last reply
114 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
General rule: no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Not in a million years.

But then, I've broken lots of rules already.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
I could've sworn I've answered this before, but I don't see my post.

Of course I would, so long as the trust factor was there. I have met and become close with a couple of members. It wasn't catastrophic and I'd do it again if I felt comfortable to do so.
Princess D
0 likes
for sure..a few selectived friends that i truely adore...And my Lushie loving hubbie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes but not just anyone. It would hgave to be someone I've talked to for a very long time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHY NOT? ? If you are apprehensive about it, pick a very public place. Just to talk, could be a good thing to do. You would have to feel very comfortable.

Someone had the idea of a LUSH convention, possibilities--Las Vegas would be probably the beat place. On the cheap, do it during the summer
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I am meeting someone this summer. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
No thanks... I'm quite comfortable in my anonymity.
I've had a bad experience on more than one occasion where I've had people show up unannounced that I met on the internet.
Now I make it quite clear I do not want to ever meet.
IF I ever do decide to meet anyone, it will be on MY terms, at MY discretion.

amen to that!!
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I have, and it has been truly magical
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
I have, and it has been truly magical

If he makes you smile, then he is my friend now as well.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I totally would if she was a woman since that is all I'm interested in right now
Lurker
0 likes
I think so , would need to have spoken them for months first and spoken on the phone as well.
0 likes
Maybe if it was mutal but i highly doubt it
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Very unlikely ... Geographically there are a few I could meet in principle but .. sighs .. I am far too shy and would worry too much about what that person would think of me in real life ... couldnt bring myself to do it.

Hmm, how many times have we met up now babes?

You did bring yourself to do it and you worry to much this person happens to love you, to bits and thinks you are wonderful

Obviously my answer is yes, because SJ and I have met several times now... I have not met anyone else though.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Hmm, how many times have we met up now babes?

You did bring yourself to do it and you worry to much this person happens to love you, to bits and thinks you are wonderful

Obviously my answer is yes, because SJ and I have met several times now... I have not met anyone else though.

That post was September 2012!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friendship is a friendship.. no matter how you came together. not matter what you do when you are together. Why not would be my question. why wouldn't you meet someone who you share a friendship with if the possibility presented it self. it does not mean you are expected to have or be pressured into sex. lush is not just about sex. its about creativity, its about friendships . its about community.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
A friendship is a friendship.. no matter how you came together. not matter what you do when you are together. Why not would be my question. why wouldn't you meet someone who you share a friendship with if the possibility presented it self. it does not mean you are expected to have or be pressured into sex. lush is not just about sex. its about creativity, its about friendships . its about community.

omg ... now you tell me! Four and a half years being misled .. what a waste. sad.

All I achieved was a hole in my bumper and an empty bank account.

*leaves for work quickly*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, actually, its only been once though that i have met someone from here... though i was nervous enough as it is as she came over to my house with a mate of hers, but it turned out alright...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say yes....I have met some wonderful people in my short time here. We have discussed getting together but it is a matter of scheduling at this point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. And it has been great to sit down and chat face to face.
I found you build such a good friendship with some on here.
And we are still friends on and off here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

omg ... now you tell me! Four and a half years being misled .. what a waste. sad.

All I achieved was a hole in my bumper and an empty bank account.

*leaves for work quickly*

lol, your a rascal from what Kiera has told me .
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil

lol, your a rascal from what Kiera has told me .

You really should not believe everything people tell you about me ... invariably its true smile
0 likes
Yes I would, - and have. A lovely lady who unfortunately I'm not in touch with now.
Lurker
0 likes
I might....would have to think about it, long and hard...and it would only be another woman, and would only be for a social encounter, not sex