Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever let a guy wear your panties?

last reply
9 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have known a few that would let me.
Lurker
0 likes
my wife does, well she did, but i was stretching them as she is very petite. we now go shopping together, and recently started getting matching!! some cashiers give us the "we know who they're for" looks, but it is such a turn on!! i go to my local ann summers regularly on my own, and the staff help me so much, 3 have 'met' my wife too ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Any man who can fit into my panties, doesn't stand a chance of turning me on.
Lurker
0 likes
I must say I dont think my husband would fit in to my panties..... but i've never really thought about it
I think even if he could I wouldn't let him and i dont think he would want to be honest. But then i'm a little bit of a control freak about my undies lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive never let a guy wear my panties.. Ive never thought about it. Im always focused on.. "other" things ;)

-DarbyTheBarbie
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rockstar81
Any man who can fit into my panties, doesn't stand a chance of turning me on.

I totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
NO! It is wrong in all ways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only by complete accident after a quickie and in our haste to dress he ended up with mine on lol funniest thing Id seen and guess what he wore them for the rest of the evening til we got to rip them off again later that night/morning ... FUN FUN FUN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i let my ex bf do it, it was just disturbing and he ruined my favourite pair of panties sad