Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you detect a guy faking an orgasm?

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
It's technically impossible for a guy to produce sperm if he doesnt cum, but anyway, what if he tried to pretend he is cumming, would you detect it instantly?
Lurker
0 likes
Probably
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While having sex with an ex.. I faked it.. was wearing a condom at the time so the lack of sperm was of no concern.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be easier to detect than a female faking it even if you were not able to verify visually by the presence of sperm.

Men swell and become thicker when they orgasm. If you are sensitive enough you can detect the difference easily. smile
An open mind is the greatest thing on earth, it allows creativity, acceptance, and new ideas. It can encourage those locked in their own minds to break free and experience everything life has to offer. Open your mind to anything and everything, you never know what pleasures you may be missing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my bf said that he used to fake a few times with his ex when he knew they were breaking up

he said it was easy with using a condom if he removed it himself after

as for the swelling, he can make his cock twitch and jump and it swells a bit when it does.... if i didnt know any better, and he was wearing a condom, and made some noises and faces, the fake would be totally believable

to me the whole faking thing seems completely stupid for either sex anyways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Some guys squirt cum like a mini firehose, so the lack of "evidence" in me or on me would tell the story. However, a few guys I know will occasionally cum only a few drops, or maybe one tiny spurt. This usually happens if it has been a day and/or night of sex and cumming for him - his "cum glands" only have so much backup juice and it takes time to resupply. So if he's in me and goes "all orgasmic", I might not be able to distinguish between his precum and my own pussy juices and a tiny amount of cum. If I'm sucking on him and he cums in my mouth - different story. Precum and cum feel and taste different, and I can feel the subtle changes in cock hardness and texture when its in my mouth.

So I guess it is possible for a guy to fake an orgasm and not get caught.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

A male who has had his prostate removed due to, say, cancer, can no longer produce semen but, in some cases, can still orgasm. A fake orgasm there would be much like a real one.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I didn’t have one but my partner clearly did and really enjoyed herself and if it would’ve been insensitive if I’d have stayed with it until I did. Snuggled and fell asleep. The next morning we woke up and she asked if I had an orgasm and I was honest and said no. She was hurt and pouted for a while but then came back on a mission 😁. It was our last date and we had like three dates but she had a drinking problem and it turned me off. She die two years later at 37 from liver disease so I still feel bad I just parted ways without telling her why…maybe?