Would you date a bisexual man?

last reply
21 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If not why not? Do you want him all for yourself? Is it fear of disease? Does the thought of sleeping with a man who sleeps with other men just turn you off?
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have no problems dating a guy that had been with other guys. I can understand shy some women wouldn't want to. I mean yeah there is that worry of disease, but truthfully you have to worry about that no matter who you date, well unless all you date is virgins. But I think there is also a bit of fear conserning can a woman ever fully satisfy a guy who has been with other guys. For me I generaly don't like to share the person I am dating, but I have always loved the though of being in bed with two guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SilverArdorDragon
For me I generaly don't like to share the person I am dating, but I have always loved the though of being in bed with two guys.

Don't misunderstand this one: guys don't have to be bisexual to double up on a girl. I've done that many times, threesomes with another man and a woman, and while I am not grossed out by men, beautiful men's bodies are gorgeous temples just as women's are, and I have enough encounters with interested men that I could easily be bisexual, I'm not into having sex with men.

But remember, if guys are willing to be naked together for you, a sexy lady ready for some intense fucking, that doesn't make them bisexual in any way, it just means they aren't hicks who are afraid of contact with other men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by The_Driver
Don't misunderstand this one: guys don't have to be bisexual to double up on a girl. I've done that many times, threesomes with another man and a woman, and while I am not grossed out by men, beautiful men's bodies are gorgeous temples just as women's are, and I have enough encounters with interested men that I could easily be bisexual, I'm not into having sex with men.

But remember, if guys are willing to be naked together for you, a sexy lady ready for some intense fucking, that doesn't make them bisexual in any way, it just means they aren't hicks who are afraid of contact with other men.

I understand that completly.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure if he did all the right things to me when we were together why not.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Ehm...
weird question, it's like saying all bisexuals wants to be with someone else than your partner and straight people don't?
I'd have nothing against a bisexual man. He's a man and if I want him, it's what counts. he could be homosexual and I would still want him, though then I might not be able to have him.
Lurker
0 likes
Date a bi-sexual interesting question, never did a lot of dating before I was married. But is the real question would your have sex with a bi-sexual man?

Would he have sex with a bi-sexual woman? If he was attractive and was willing to fill my current need certainly, certainly and most likely I have.

There have been many men that I did not questions them in enough detail to know where all there sexual interest may be. Certainly in a group scenario strick definations of sexual practices seem to blurr.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know several bisexual people, and they all claim that we're all bisexual to some degree, it's just a matter of the right circumstances that can bring it out. I consider myself straight as can be, but watching the Proposal and the Blind Side had me thinking thoughts about Sandra Bullock I'd never thought before. I can't see where guys would be any different, however the "gay" stigma would prevent them from expressing it openly, whereas we women are considered sexier or cooler if we "experiment", heck, there's plenty of popular songs about it for girls, but I can't recall one about guys. (Wait, OK, yeah, after the video, I'd consider Katy Perry as well!)
As long as the guy's being smart and using protection, I can't see where it would be a problem.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
I actually had a mmf 3some with 2 bi-guys back in college.....it was hot
Lurker
0 likes
Sure. At least he wouldn't be homophobic.
Lurker
0 likes
Date one??? Hell, I MARRIED one!

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, yes I would and just plain hell yes! Love the kinky little fuckers
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I could never be with a man that is bi. Why would a women want to be with a man that was bi anyway? Is she that desperate for love that she gives herself away for the sake of just having sex? Wait for the right man and don't sell yourself short. The man I am with better have nothing on him mind but me.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by ARIEL
I could never be with a man that is bi. Why would a women want to be with a man that was bi anyway? Is she that desperate for love that she gives herself away for the sake of just having sex? Wait for the right man and don't sell yourself short. The man I am with better have nothing on him mind but me.

Just because he's bi doesn't mean he'll be sleeping about with others, or even look to others.
it's just that he might have fallen for you even if you were a guy. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I were still single I would love it! I LOVE BI MEN!
"Writing M/M turns me on..."

Lurker
0 likes
I have only been in one other relationship other then my husband and it was with a bi man. It didn't bother me at all and deffinatly was not the reason it did not work out. Now my husband now does enjoy recieving anal from toys ect. but as far as I know he has never been with a man, but it wouldn't bother me if he has it a turn on for me.gJxjQxALwxw8Q9CR
Lurker
0 likes
As a guy who loves sex with men and women im glad of the positive respone from most ladies. as mentioned above bi mmf 3some so hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love too