Login

would you cut your hair for your man?

last reply
33 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Not a chance even if hell froze over! Now a short wig would be ok.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Guest

hair is just hair for me ...

I don't have much attachment to it. I have had it very long, and very very short. Many women identify their hair to their sexuality. I think my sexuality is far deeper and more sensual than my hair.

So, if my partner said to me ... take it all off or let it grow long - I would do either, but not necessarily FOR him .... but I'd say it was under his guidance.

Van

My thoughts exactly... However, if I ever dated a guy who told me I... couldn't ... I would probably chop it all off.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
If it's "true love" I would probably cut my hair, if he asks nicely. There are limits though! A crew cut is too short for me. I might consider a pixie cut, but if I don't feel comfortable with it, I'll let it grow back to my normal hairstyle.
Now if he wanted me to grow my hair longer, that wouldn't be a problem. But the same thing applies, if and when I want to change it back, I will.
Active Ink Slinger
Your question reminded me of a youtube channel which sadly has been deleted where the poster would post scenes from various movies of women getting their hair cut or shaved. Actually I can think of a few movies of women getting their heads shaved or their hair cut. PM me so I can tell ya smile

As for my other half wanting my hair cut. He has seen me with my hair length under my chin. However when he gets his hair cut now we both go to his local barbar shop and get our hair cut together. I normally get a woman who works there to trim my ends off.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by stefann998
Ever since I was 14 i've had a hair fetish! I find the shorter her hair is the more beautiful she is to me. I even like crewcuts or totally shaven bald women y sexy. I'm in a fairly new relationship ( one year) and when my girl found out about my hair fetish......being curious she started cutting her midback curly hair shorter and shorter till she had a #1 buzzcut! (in a 3 month spand) Now my question is for true love would you get a crewcut or even shave your head for your man?

I had a boyfriend who asked me to cut my long hair to a pixie cut about ten years ago and I did it. Since then I have it about shoulder length.