Would you allow this?

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy you know well and like as a person but have absolutely no sexual relationships with lets you know that he would like to see your vagina and asks you if you would show him.... would you?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rookie Scribe
3 likes
There's no shortage of vaginas on the internet, mine is for special people only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We’ll … since I like flashing, I’ve shown my tits lots of times usually without being asked but a few time when I was asked nicely. And I’ve raised my skirt or pulled off my shorts too. Sometimes just to see their reaction, sometimes because of a dare or lost bet, and sometimes because they asked nicely (I might of been a little drunk).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say no. I would be curious on what his thought process was though. I’m assuming he is not a med student or something?
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Quote by NinaC
I have to say no. I would be curious on what his thought process was though. I’m assuming he is not a med student or something?

"Hey, I know you don't know me too well, but I'm a med student and I have this big anatomy exam coming up tomorrow on the female reproductive system, and my dog ate my text book so..... Can I see your vagina? It would really help me out"

Don't believe everything that you read.

Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have before... is that bad, Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

"Hey, I know you don't know me too well, but I'm a med student and I have this big anatomy exam coming up tomorrow on the female reproductive system, and my dog ate my text book so..... Can I see your vagina? It would really help me out"

Is it too late? I’m not sure how you need me to display it, but I’m hear to help. ?
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Not just because he asked. I'd have to hear a very convincing reason, but I can actually think of a couple scenarios where I would, cuz I'm not shy about nudity at all.
Smut-slinging slut
1 like
I'll just echo Beffer.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Thats an odd situation, but maybe! Even though we have no sexual relationship as you say, I would know by his question he was interested in one. Depending on who it was knowing that might turn me on and then I'd probably get into a 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' situation. After that, who knows?

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Good answer.

If you’ve got a great friendship, why take a chance at messing with it if you’ve no interest in escalating to a sexual relationship.

Quote by violet22169
There's no shortage of vaginas on the internet, mine is for special people only.