Would you allow a guy to give...

last reply
16 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, I'm going to ask the girls a question along the same line as the 'would you have sex with a guy if you heard he had a large dick.'

Would you allow a guy to go down on you, or give you oral sex, if you heard from a close friend that he was uniquely fantastic at giving women mind blowing oral sex?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Hell yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dependes on the guy and how my friend knows this.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on if there is any chemistry and who the friend is since a few of my friends are not very selective in who they are intimate with
Lurker
0 likes
I am certainly available for oral pleaure, but at the same time I would want their to be some chemistry. I know my rep is ready for anything most anytime, make my heart flip a time or two before we get into it. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell, yeah!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it depends on... yeah right, like I have any qualms about this!

What is the mystery man's name and his phone number? I want to make sure I have the correct one *waits expectantly with pen and paper in hand*

Ling
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No, oral sex skills alone are not going to convince me.

If I'm not at least somewhat attracted to him, I'm not interested.

Yeah, I could probably just keep my eyes closed and imagine it was someone else, but that's pretty much what I do with my vibrators and sex-toys now.

For me, half the pleasure is in seeing someone that you're already hot for, in between your thighs, tonguing you into ecstasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Yeah, I could probably just keep my eyes closed and imagine it was someone else, but that's pretty much what I do with my vibrators and sex-toys now.

For me, half the pleasure is in seeing someone that you're already hot for, in between your thighs, tonguing you into ecstasy.

Couldn't agree with this more.
Lurker
0 likes
If I get permission and if he wants to... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok where does the line start or where do I get to sign up for it I would be first in line to enjoy some mind blowing oral sex!!!!!!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
hell yes to both! I'd let a guy penetrate me based on a rumor I heard about his size as well as let him go down on me if I heard he gave great oral.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
any ladies in the central florida area, i will give you a hint, I love to perform oral on a woman. LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yes.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Couldn't agree with this more.

I like to think I'm having some sort of connection beyond the physical most of the time. A huge part of my sexuality is mental. I couldn't say I'd never do it, but I think it would be rare.