would you ??

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would you ever want to join the mile high club ( sex in a plane a mile+ in the sky)
Lurker
0 likes
Thats definately on my to do list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dam right it is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id Love To
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I highly recommend Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines business class flat bed seats for this little bucket list number. If you have the air miles and upgrade to first class on either airline this brings with it unlimited QUALITY champagne and a down comforter and some nice cotton pajamas (for Cathay Pacific they are Shanghai Tang PJ's). You want a long flight, so a 12-14 hour flight to Asia is the right choice....everyone eventually falls to sleep and the stewardess disappears for about 6 hours unless someone calls her. You have all the time in the world, space and....well....welcome to the club.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I highly recommend Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines business class flat bed seats for this little bucket list number. If you have the air miles and upgrade to first class on either airline this brings with it unlimited QUALITY champagne and a down comforter and some nice cotton pajamas (for Cathay Pacific they are Shanghai Tang PJ's). You want a long flight, so a 12-14 hour flight to Asia is the right choice....everyone eventually falls to sleep and the stewardess disappears for about 6 hours unless someone calls her. You have all the time in the world, space and....well....welcome to the club.