Would a mature bright nerd be interesting

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You know, its hard to figure out if ladies are interested in a guy that truely is a well educated Nerd, who just wants to have fun too. Somehow that smart ass talk, and rude words seem to overpower and drown out all the quieter, well spoken men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very much so. The issue with the nerdy nice guys is that most are trying to bag the girl who is going for the smart asses instead of the nice quiet girl on the side. We are here waiting to be noticed.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha, well said, Jillicious...that is all smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Butterfly
Haha, well said, Jillicious...that is all smile.

Thanks! It actually reminds me of John Nash's mathematical analysis of social interaction.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
nothing is sexier than smart...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smart guys are cool. Smart Asses arent!!!

I find well educated men and women to be very creative in bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heart Nerds!
Lurker
0 likes
I love intelligent and quietly spoken men. It's always the quieter ones who have the bigger kinks!
Lurker
0 likes
I think so. I do admit when I was stupid and younger, I went after the bad boys. But now I realize they are all dumbasses and would rather have a conversation with someone who knows to not push on a door that says pull.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Very much so. The issue with the nerdy nice guys is that most are trying to bag the girl who is going for the smart asses instead of the nice quiet girl on the side. We are here waiting to be noticed.

I definitely agree with you.
I love nerdy guys but they never talked to the nice quiet smart girls, they always talked to the girls that every other guy talked to.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad so many women like smart men. Makes me realise my six degrees I gained aren't wasted ;-)