would a lesbian teach me?

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
im kinda new at cybersex and would really wanna do it with a girl but i cant find anyone and when i do im not sure exactly what to do, any help would be appreciated
Artistic Tart
0 likes
dance your way to the lush bedroom chatroom and say "any girls want to chat??" You will hook one there once they see your profile pic for sure lol. The bedroom is for cyberfucking and sex chat
Lurker
0 likes
i do but there never seems to be anyone willing to chat with me, well there are never any women that want to chat with me
Artistic Tart
0 likes
mostly guys huh? lol. Then take my advice- turn your settings to where anybody can chat with you and write in your profile that you want sexy talk with other ladies. They will come to you baby, just be patient.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had really good chat sessions with other women on Lush. One thing is just being online at the right time I think. Sometimes I log on and get lots of invitations to chat, and sometimes I get none. I'm a little shy about asking others to chat too, but if you really want to chat with a girl that's on line give her a poke to get her attention then message her and ask if she wants to chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just go with your feelings dancingdive and go with it