6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you all wear to work ? Please state profession
Lurker
0 likes
I work from home, and my normal attire is jeans/slacks and a teeshirt, skirt and blouse/shirt, or sometimes a dress. However there have been days when I have drifted around in my robe
Lurker
0 likes
I do my best work naked
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a waitress and my uniform is pretty simple, but comfortable and a little bit sexy. It includes a short black loosely fitted mid thigh (not a mini) skirt, a white fitted semi-sheer button up collared shirt, a short black apron, and black flat 'mary jane' style shoes. I usually wear a bra (white or black) but occasionally go without and leave the top couple of buttons on my shirt undone when I need the extra tips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just recently resigned but prior to that I was in the medical field and when not wearing scrubs I would be in business casual attire. Normally black dresses with cardigans and heels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I work in a business style place. So always the company button up shirt, with black shoes, Nd either black slacks or a black skirt with stockings.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I work in an office so office atire ,.skirts blouses sometimes a dress hose and heels