Login

Women's Sports

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How prevalent is lesbianism in women's sports? Is it more in high school or college sports? Have you participated in sex with other players on your team?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My sister was a jock in college and she had sex with a couple of her team-mates. I think a lot of lady golfers are lesbians too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's pretty prevalent I think. At least in the small division 2 school I'm familiar with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I had a friend who's daughter was an outstanding soccer player. In her senior year of high school he took her to visit all of the top universities in soccer on the East Coast. What they found was that if she wasn't lesbian, she just wasn't welcome in those schools. She ended up attending SMU (Texas) on a soccer scholarship, where she said sexual orientation was not a factor.

I have read that there a numerous lesbians playing professional golf and based on the information above, I would assume that most of the female soccer players a lesbian as well.
Lurker
0 likes
As a former high school and college soccer player I can unequivocally say yes; just in my experience
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I played volleyball and hockey. I think all the girls on the volleyball team fucked each other. It wasn't as prevalent on the hockey team though.