Women who stand by womanizers?

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder what do you feel about women like Mrs. Strauss-Khan, the ex IMF head. I mean, this woman has been married for years to a man who would shag anything around him (besides the incident at the hotel with the chamber maid)

Another example could be Hilary Clinton, she knew Bill Clinton was shagging around, but turned a blind eye, like if nothing had happened.

So what is the motivation for this type of women to stand by that type of men?
Lurker
0 likes
Money
Power
Security
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Money
Power
Security

I second that.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Can't really blame Hillary for not leaving Bill WHILE he was the president. That would be an even bigger spectacle. Can't blame a woman for trying to sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible while in the lime light.

And who knows, maybe Hillary had a whole stable of strange going on, I wouldn't be surprised. She just might have been better at hiding it than Billy boy.
Lurker
0 likes
Some women deal with because of self esteem issues. They dont feel like they can do better, so they settle for what they have.
Head Nurse
0 likes
or maybe they have a progressive relationship. I am in an open relationship with someone who sleeps around. we are both honest with each other and it works for us.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
or maybe they have a progressive relationship. I am in an open relationship with someone who sleeps around. we are both honest with each other and it works for us.

I favor this possibility too. Just because they're in the spotlight only means that they do need to be a bit more cautious.

"Babe, you can fuck around all you want...just be discreet and don't air your laundry in public where the shit can hit the fan and splatter on me and the kids (and I'll do the same).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

That's great, Nurse, but the diference is that the other type of women, aint supposed to have an open relationship, they pretend their marriage is legit, old school love. They would never recognize in public that the guy is sleeping around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there are lots of different reasons for women ignoring their husbands infidelity. I have a close girlfriend whose husband quite obviously 'plays away' on a fairly regular basis, although this has never been openly admitted. She has very little sex drive, and very sadly for her, I think the fact that he gets physical pleasure elsewhere, just means another job ticked off on her 'to do' list.

I guess if a woman would rather 'polish the U-bend' than have sex with her Husband, it's kinda to be expected !! Blimey, just realised, my U-bend needs a polish !!

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by javier
Quote by naughtynurse

That's great, Nurse, but the diference is that the other type of women, aint supposed to have an open relationship, they pretend their marriage is legit, old school love. They would never recognize in public that the guy is sleeping around.

Since we arent in their relationship, how do we know what their relationship consists of? I dont have to recognize in public that either one of us can sleep around. It would definately affect me at my job. So how do you, or for that matter why do you even care, what goes on in someone elses relationship? As long as you are hppy in your own thats ALL that matters. If you are unhappy in your own- CHANGE something!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naughtynurse -- Well said.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Since we arent in their relationship, how do we know what their relationship consists of? I dont have to recognize in public that either one of us can sleep around. It would definately affect me at my job. So how do you, or for that matter why do you even care, what goes on in someone elses relationship? As long as you are hppy in your own thats ALL that matters. If you are unhappy in your own- CHANGE something!

Obviously everybody can do with their lives what they want. (I thought that point was clear at this day and age, not really rocket science here)

So it's not like I care about it in particular, but the last time I checked this was an online forum where people could discuss stuff. I was just curious about what women think about women like the wife of the ex IMF head, that's all.

She not only turns a blind eye, but defends him, saying the whole hotel incident is a plot, and ignoring the most obvious facts. So that kinda intrigues me, how come there are women who seem to be okay living such a crappy life. It looks like some pathologic behavior is at work, like the alcoholic who refuses to accept he has a drinking problem. She can hide the dirt under the rug, the problem is that she denies there's any dirt under the rug once the whole thing is exposed.

Peace.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
In my opinions the #1 reason boils down to fear of being alone: she's older, probably hasn't worked in a while, maybe needs the financial support, and maybe has some kids. Creating her own independent lifestyle where she has to fend for herself again and get back out into the dating market as a divorced single mom is probably scary. As well, if all her social group of friends are still married, then if she gets divorced, she might end up losing some of that social scene because often coupley-friends pick sides (supporting either the husband or the wife when they split).

In those situations, it's not just about being married to a cheating asshole. It's like a whole package deal. If you kick the guy out, it affects every other aspect of life. So the woman has to be ready for that kind of change. And if she's scared... then it might cause her to look the other way, or stay in denial about the affairs so that she can keep her 'package deal' intact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
In my opinions the #1 reason boils down to fear of being alone: she's older, probably hasn't worked in a while, maybe needs the financial support, and maybe has some kids. Creating her own independent lifestyle where she has to fend for herself again and get back out into the dating market as a divorced single mom is probably scary. As well, if all her social group of friends are still married, then if she gets divorced, she might end up losing some of that social scene because often coupley-friends pick sides (supporting either the husband or the wife when they split).

In those situations, it's not just about being married to a cheating asshole. It's like a whole package deal. If you kick the guy out, it affects every other aspect of life. So the woman has to be ready for that kind of change. And if she's scared... then it might cause her to look the other way, or stay in denial about the affairs so that she can keep her 'package deal' intact.

I totally agree. I was in a situation like this when I was married. He wasn't so much a cheater as he was abusive but I stayed for the same reasons. Fear of being on my own with 3 daughters, how it would change my relationship with mutual friends and being a single mom on the dating scene. It eventually got really bad that I had to end it, but I can totally understand why some women stick it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fear, security, ignorance, power,

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Womanizers tend to be wickedly sexy for some reason. Its that bad boy vibe that gets all women hot to stick it out and also bring our competitive side out. When a bloke has lots of girls on the hook it makes us want him even more coz we get competitive and seems like he's a hot ticket if everyone wants him right?! Look at The Bachelor reality show. It in our blood to want to take down those bitches and claim our man. We like a challenge and womanizers and cads are purrrfect for it!

xx B.