Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women that love feminizing and domina t ing thier husbands

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I want to know how many women if any here do or wkuld dress up thier husbands and fuck them as they would if tbe roles are reversed . do you wish you had a real cock?
sorry to disappoint. but i am one to want my man to be as manly and gentlemanly without a drop of femininity. I can't think of anything worst than to dominate my Husband. i don't think he would like it either but maybe its a question i should ask.
I prefer a more dominant partner and don’t find this scenario appealing. Let’s just say if I did have a cock, I wouldn’t be able to get it up for this. ?
I think most women reading this post would like to dominate your grammar and typing.
No, I do not wish I had a real cock. Like mentioned above I want my men to be very manly. In dealing with sexual issues, I have no desire to dominate a man.

In dealing with non sexual issues, I do not dominate my male, or female, employees either. The majority of the time they know what they need to do. Their profit sharing is inspiration enough to do a good job. On occasions that I need to request a task, I do not give them orders. Instead, I ask them to do tasks, usually with please somewhere in the request.

Brandie