1.7k views
1 watcher
3 likes
what size cock do you prefer ?
would you enjoy 2 to 3 at a time ?
Quote by select6969

The best i ve had in my life was a 7 inch one.......but it was good for its thickness n longer staying power.
Answer to second part ........ Why not
Average size cocks work just fine for me if they're attached to someone I'm really hot for. My favorites are around 7 inches and thick.
two to three? more like six to seven, thank you.
Personally, I don't see the big deal with having a huge penis. I'm pretty small, and six inches is absolutely fine for me. Even then it still "bottoms out". I mean, if a guy tries temping me by have an abnormally huge penis, yeah it can get hot just rolling the concept around in my head, but by no means would I ever require a certain size. My attraction to a person comes long before I ever see their penis.
Quote by trinket

Are your eyeballs missing?

lol, no! my morals might be though.
Quote by trinket

What are these morals you speak of?

idk! other people seem to have them!
Any size ..should have an welcome call ...hahahaha

5-7 inch is perfect to me.

Nafisa

Preferably at least 7 inches not over 10 inches .Although I'm willing to try

I've had lovers who were on the small side, some larger, and some in between. All lovely. For a woman, sexual attraction and sexual satisfaction often have nothing to do with the size of a man's penis, or at least there's a lot more to it than just that. That said, my ex-husband was a true 9" and extremely thick, and he knew how to not to hurt me. I don't miss a single thing about the marriage ... except the sex. But again, it was more than him having a huge penis.

His current wife is a petite Asian woman who's about 4'11". I'm would be curious to know how that's going smile

id say, im like others, prob 7 inches max, but iv never been with anyone bigger than that

Quote by select6969

I often have 5-7 inches. I never came across someone who was bigger than 7 inch

Nafisa