Women peeing in the shower.

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
2 watchers
16 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am curious how many women will pee in the shower even if they do not admit to it.

Very few women I have known would admit to peeing in the shower.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
3 likes

Half the women in my gym obviously do. It stinks! 🤢

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I pee in the shower. I thought everyone did…

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I usually urinate before I get in the shower, but if I’m showering and the urge strikes, I just let it go. It all gets washed down the drain anyway.

Dirty Stop-out
2 likes

Sure… why not. Though I did see an article which said people in general shouldn’t pee in the shower as the bladder can get conditioned to the sound of running water and relax.. a kind of Pavlov’s piss condition

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I try not to, but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My spouse and I will pass on eachother in the shower, as in I'll be lathering up and out of nowhere I feel a very warm sensation on my leg or foot, so in return I'll pass on their leg or foot when they don't expect it. And no, neither of us is into watersports.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Water's already running who gives af

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Like to watch her pee in the shower

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I do if the need arises when I'm in there, but I make sure to wipe the walls and floor with a soapy sponge and lots of running water Even if it all theoretically goes down the drain, it rarely does, and can really get sniffy if its left for a while before washing. But yes - and it actually feels nice to just let go in the warm water. Like peeing in the ocean.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Loves a Woman to Pee on Me in the Shower !!!

0 likes

I do its all going in the same place ...right down the drain.I thought everyone peed in the shower

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

One time in a hotel I worked at one of the women’s sauna showers was shut down for an hour cause a lady dropped a deuce in there. Was it Courtney Love? We’ll since I signed a NDA when I was hired I can’t say…

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

What?!?!?!

You are literally stood next to a toilet.
I can't begin to imagine the smell once the piss mixes with the hot water of the shower.

🤢🚩🤢🚩🤢🚩🤢🚩

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️