Women Only: Describe how a guy's frenulum feels like

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all know a man's most sensitiive "sweet" spot that they love to have stimulated is that little groove under the head of his dick.. How does having that super sensitive part of his penis brush against your bottom lip as his cock thrusts into your mouth feel when you suck dick? Can you actually feel it (and the glans) swell? Does it feel warmer against your tongue as the guy's pleasure reaches a peak of intense pleasure? And what of taste--does it taste good and compel you to want to suck more? And what sorts of movements with your tongue do you like to administer to it when it's encased in between your lips?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow it says your rating is a "Rookie Scribe" mmmm after reading that gorgeous description how could anyone better it. I have now read it 6 times and getting hotter and hotter, love long slow intense foreplay so i do a lot of tongue work, so reading this got to me mmmm
Thanks and let me know when you do some more erotic writing your destined for literary success.
Jelly xxxx
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Hueylooie90
We all know a man's most sensitiive "sweet" spot that they love to have stimulated is that little groove under the head of his dick.. How does having that super sensitive part of his penis brush against your bottom lip as his cock thrusts into your mouth feel when you suck dick? Can you actually feel it (and the glans) swell? Does it feel warmer against your tongue as the guy's pleasure reaches a peak of intense pleasure? And what of taste--does it taste good and compel you to want to suck more? And what sorts of movements with your tongue do you like to administer to it when it's encased in between your lips?

By your descriptive way of asking, I presume this is for wank material. I've had only the tiniest amount of experience, but I can share it if you like.

Imagine this:

He's straddling me, with his cock moving between my large tits, as I take his head in my mouth. My tongue tip suddenly finds that sensitive little raised string, hard and hot against the smooth, swollen glans. He's throbbing and slippery with my spit as his shaft is encased in enormous cushions, pressing tight and only giving him room to pump.

My tongue wriggles back and forth over his tight thread as I let him fuck my mouth. Immediately, he goes wild, groaning and thrusting so hard that he has to hold onto the headboard so he can anchor himself. Sucking at the end of each pounding, and running my tongue tip as fast as I can for as long as he is deep, my mouth is full of him and pre-cum coating my lips, and...

You'll have to wait until I finish writing my story. Does that help?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

By your descriptive way of asking, I presume this is for wank material. I've had only the tiniest amount of experience, but I can share it if you like.

Imagine this:

He's straddling me, with his cock moving between my large tits, as I take his head in my mouth. My tongue tip suddenly finds that sensitive little raised string, hard and hot against the smooth, swollen glans. He's throbbing and slippery with my spit as his shaft is encased in enormous cushions, pressing tight and only giving him room to pump.

My tongue wriggles back and forth over his tight thread as I let him fuck my mouth. Immediately, he goes wild, groaning and thrusting so hard that he has to hold onto the headboard so he can anchor himself. Sucking at the end of each pounding, and running my tongue tip as fast as I can for as long as he is deep, my mouth is full of him and pre-cum coating my lips, and...

You'll have to wait until I finish writing my story. Does that help?

It definitely, definitely needs to be continued. smile Enlighten me.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a devil when you get it stuck between your teeth
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Hueylooie90

It definitely, definitely needs to be continued. smile Enlighten me.

Sorry, I have to wait until my friend is free to finish. Then I'll probably write it all.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I think my brain flatlines when I give head - seriously. I don't often recall much but I don't think I'm sensitive enough to note differences in temperature change. Hubbs likes his bj's nice, rough, deep, and fast - he's not much for slow play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Sorry, I have to wait until my friend is free to finish. Then I'll probably write it all.

I love you. Is this a true and accurate account of your method, if I may ask?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Hueylooie90

I love you. Is this a true and accurate account of your method, if I may ask?

You're very kind. Like I said, I don't have much experience, but I learned a lot from Lush before trying it. My friend is very glad I did.

If you want a story about blowjobs, I have one here, but it only mentions "frenulum" once. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/vanilla-sand.aspx

I find it very interesting that you seem to like the word, where others find it rather more unpleasantly scientific. I view the corresponding female words in an unappealing light, so I understand that thought. Perhaps it's what we associate with a word, as opposed to the word itself? Or do you have other names and phrases you prefer to use for "frenulum" instead?