Women in your 50's plus who love sex

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any of you ladies here who are past your fifties and love sex ? I am not talking about once a week or even a few times a week but more like you can even fuck few times a day or you would if you could

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not even one response ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Any of you ladies here who are past your fifties and love sex ? I am not talking about once a week or even a few times a week but more like you can even fuck few times a day or you would if you could
I am 72 and i enjoy sex so much more than when i was younger.We can fuck all day sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bump

Lurker
0 likes
Well i am 72 and i love sex with my lover if that answers the question
0 likes
I turned 50 this year, and also came out of a 7year celibate relationship. I intend to enjoy lots of sex in my fifties to make up for lost time. There’s just this matter of a global pandemic getting in my way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im 66 & a woman in her fifties is actually becoming rarer for me. Most lovers the past few years have been 60+ & 70+. The retired age ladies have been enthusiastic and shall I say 'experienced'...