Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women, how you feel about the word 'pussy'?

last reply
103 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Much sexier than 'turkey flaps'
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
Much sexier than 'turkey flaps'

!!!
Also: EW!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been a little squeamish about non-Latinate words until deep in the thrall of arousal. "My little friend" is a term that made it into one of my stories.... (Much sexier than "Turkey Flaps".)

[Yes, sorry, my stories haven't been moved here yet. Link is in my profile.]
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me put it this way, I have never tapped anyone on the shoulder saying that's enough! ?
Lurker
0 likes
Out rightly yes I don't get offended with "Pussy". I do feel that the word itself connotes something sensual and cute. On the other hand some take it as weaker, smaller or inferior. But in relative terms it depends on the situation and as we all know we have also used "Cunt". Someone above said "Kitty" is childish, I'd say still it is sensual smile
As regard to authors, I think they mostly choose their words keeping in view what they want to convey or what their readers like :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't bother me, I myself use it. But nothing beats the proper terms, I must say. "I slid my tongue along every crevasse of her throbbing vulva", in my opinion, is more erotic than ""I slid my tongue along every crevasse encasing her throbbing pussy".
0 likes
I don't mind the word pussy..I find it almost innocent in vaginal terms

I loathe cunt....hearing a man or woman call another woman that word makes me so angry

The loathing of a person using that to another screams to me of putting women down

I wish there were some other names that didn't sound like children's toys or a veneral disease

So yes please use the pussy ALL the time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to talk dirty but you run out of dirty words for each other sometimes. I care more about the person using the word "pussy" or "cunt" and the like and the word itself to me is just fun and arousing.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with black leather
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
I don't mind the word pussy..I find it almost innocent in vaginal terms

I loathe cunt....hearing a man or woman call another woman that word makes me so angry

The loathing of a person using that to another screams to me of putting women down

I wish there were some other names that didn't sound like children's toys or a veneral disease

So yes please use the pussy ALL the time!

...And from a male standpoint, I agree with the Sister.
Lurker
0 likes
It's the perfect word, both playful and can also be very erotic depending on how it's said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
It's the perfect word, both playful and can also be very erotic depending on how it's said.

Hmmm ... Ms West. Please share how many different erotic ways you say the word pussy! Do you say PUSS-aaayy? Do you say PUSS-eeee? Perhaps you shorten it to Puss? Or perhaps it is a low building purring sound ppuuusssseeEE? Curious minds want to know.

Class of 82 - The Little Sister Halloween Party ~ My newest story preparing for the annual fraternity Halloween party.
Journey With You ~ A love poem about a full life shared.
The Game's Ultimate Prize ~ The evening begins with cocktails ... a recommended read.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest

Totally agree...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MovingOn14

Hmmm ... Ms West. Please share how many different erotic ways you say the word pussy! Do you say PUSS-aaayy? Do you say PUSS-eeee? Perhaps you shorten it to Puss? Or perhaps it is a low building purring sound ppuuusssseeEE? Curious minds want to know.

J, I should have clarified, it's the way my husband says it, you dirty minded man
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i have no problems with the word pussy. it's my term of choice when referring to it, you can't really go wrong. i used to HATE the word cunt. however, after hearing it in the right context, i've learned to appreciate it. i don't mind kitty...reading it that is. hearing it, however, turns me off for some reason

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
the word itself doesnt bother me unless it being used in a derogatory way,i have many names for my vagina,pussy happens to be one of them